X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how the situation now?

me hope traveling in may will be possible again. hows the situation now in pattaya? most bars open or closed?

Word i have today is bars and pubs are closed in Bangkok due to covid. Not sure if this extends to the rest of the country.
    I would say most bars in Pattaya are closed since there is not any customers yet, regardless of restrictions.

July they are supposed to be allowing vaccinated customers to a quarantined Phuket island.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

was think the most is closed. thx for the informations.

Comment

Fresh virus outbreak in struggling Phuket (bangkokpost.com)

Read the comments below. Still holding.

Comment

Pattaya bars, pubs, clubs and karaoke bars will be closed for 2 weeks - Pattaya Mail

Pattaya, too? Still holding.

Comment

More bad news.

Canceled Bangkok Songkran festivities and entertainment venues shut (pattayaone.news)

Risky night venues to shut (bangkokpost.com)

Two more Covid cases in Phuket, bars closed (bangkokpost.com)

OUDDACONTROLLLLLLL.
            Last edited by George Pill; 04-09-2021, 03:15 AM.

Comment

It will never end in Thailand if they just shutter the country and do lockdowns every time there is a handful of cases. Thailand will drag it on forever and ever.
              Everyone there is scared to death of covid.

Guess what happens in a Thai lockdown. All the young people go back to stay with their families. Either they already live with their families or when they run out of money they move back with the family. Otherwise they live many to an apartment.
              Most young people go to work or hang around outside mostly. Often they party for days with other young people and don't go home.
              Young people will not fill up hospitals. Thailand is fighing any herd immunity.

If you let all the people say outside in the heat and sun of Thailand and spread them out more, doesn't that seem logical?
              Young people are not in danger from the virus but the narrative is that it will kill everyone.

Thailand will never be done the pandemic until there is zero covid and every person is vaccinated 10 tiimes.

Apparently China is telling people there that many many young people die from Covid.
              The virus is real, the response is and illogical hoax.

It's been a year and a half and not one zombie has emerged from covid.
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Here's an encouraging story for Phuket to be open to tourists by July.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN2BS02F

I will be fully vaccinated this summer, so I'm going to book a trip for this fall...if I end up staying in Phuket the whole time, well at least that's something, but I'm hoping by October more will open up by then and I can see Koh Samui, Hua Hin, Pattaya and other places I've wanted to go to.

Comment

Working...
                X