• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Femboys in Pattaya

i am looking for Pattaya femboys
    appreciated if you could share some contacts
    david

I don't know any specfically but every ladyboy bar has femboys working there, often they are the hostesses & waitresses. A place you will find lots of femboys is in Boyztown, the gay area. Any of the bars that have drag shows will have many around plus that area tends to have many femboys. You will also find many femboys working at 7-11s.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Is there any site that is publishing contact infos.
      Franks T girl have many femboy but cannot seee any contacts
      david

Comment

Originally posted by david3615 View Post
        Is there any site that is publishing contact infos.
        Franks T girl have many femboy but cannot seee any contacts
        Generally credit card processors don't like this. Some sites were doing this for a short time but most have stopped.
        Any sites that have a USA connection won't get involved in this as the prostitution laws are so serious. The USA can prosecute any American no matter where they live.

Every ladyboy bar has some femboys. Linda Bar on walking street I have picked up a couple femboys, they tend to have many but not all are attractive.
        Check the ladyboys working in front of Hot Tuna bar. You may encounter bar fines at bars but it also saves you time and hassle.
        Going to the Boyztown gay area is a great option since many ladyboys start out working there and there is less chance of paying a bar fine there as many are just walking around or hanging outside a club.

I prefer to choose them in person rather than trying to arrange them online.

Otherwise you can try doing research. If you find them on Twitter or only fans you can message them there.
        This Twitter follows 1000 Thai ladyboys and there is others Twitter pages you can find.

Obviously Thai friendly has many but you will have to browse through the profiles.
        100% Real Thai Ladies in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket and all over Thailand at ThaiFriendly the #1 Thai Dating Site! 🔥

Maybe some on this thread:
        I see more and more ladyboys on Twitter. Could be they are lightening up to online sex work in Thailand. Thought I would start a thread since Twitter seems to be very popular with sex workers these days. Here is the first one that looked interesting. Cannot quite tell what bar she is working in? I am ladyboy in pattaya.​ I

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Lovely2729ro 37,Pattaya ThaiFriendly

I would like to recommend " Black Flower" ; she is both top and bottom but prefer to be top. She can cum 3 to 4 times during a sex session ..she is always hard with decent size dick , slightly above thai standard. Very friendly girl and not a clock watcher.. I do have her line ID and whatsapp if you are inerested (she allow me to give to potential customer)
          ​
          Attached Files
          david

Comment

Originally posted by david3615 View Post
            Lovely2729ro 37,Pattaya ThaiFriendly

I would like to recommend " Black Flower" ; she is both top and bottom but prefer to be top. She can cum 3 to 4 times during a sex session ..she is always hard with decent size dick , slightly above thai standard. Very friendly girl and not a clock watcher.. I do have her line ID and whatsapp if you are inerested (she allow me to give to potential customer) https://phima1d.com
            ​
            Thank you very much. Your review was very helpful.
            Last edited by ingridguerci94; 06-12-2024, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X