X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am is class

Hi guys Mr fickle here again but I have just seen Am in the clubhouse and she has given me the horn! she is class  
    when in August will we get to see her?
    I can't wait

She is the one I am talking about in the thread "Tiffany's and alcazar and pp shows, Good place to bring a ladyboy on a date?" She is the mamasan.

She was not really my type physically but she was so nice that I had to spend some time with her.

Comment

looks good to me also...nice dick

full gallery on august 1

Comment

What about 'MOD'(KC3) ? Been with her last time. Frenetic to say the least but still good fun. Like to see more of her as was very very drunk at the time - hahaha !!!!!!!!!!!

Remember her fuck off mobile phone though ! Called her fucking thai boyfriend afterwards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe !

Late again honey ?

Bricktop

Fucking it up

Comment

Her name is spelled wrong. Her name is Aom, that is how she spells it anyway. She is one of my best Pattaya friends. Interestingly she has a twin brother that is straight guy. I think Aom said he was a policeman, iirc.

Comment

If Pedro can clarify that we can change the name....the name on her folder says Am

you have a lot of 'best' pattaya friends, lefty! I thought Ex and Aoy were at the front of the pack

Comment

That danged greaser Pedro is a dislexic wet back. And one can never have too many best friends in a town like Pattaya.

Aom though is a pretty special young lady. Funny, bright, witty, beautiful.....and horny.  

Comment

DID WE EVER FIND OUT THIS GIRLS REAL NAME.
                Attached Files
                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

yes am or pm?

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ July 21 2004,18:33)
                    If Pedro can clarify that we  can change the name....the name on her folder says Am

you have a  lot of 'best' pattaya friends, lefty!  I thought Ex and Aoy were at the front of the pack
                    Don't forget Natuang aka Suzie and Ann from Jenny Bar they are also hot

Comment

well was I right?
                      Fucking lovely girl

Great set

Comment

P E D R O ! your an Artist.

Ass shots RULE.....................

G R E A T gallery of Am.......
                        Attached Files

Comment

ya, ol' Pedro the spanish bullfighter really gets these girls to pose in some great positions; I still love the hardcore set of Bee the best.

Names......please cut us a little slack on that. we have over 400 girls now and 4 different photographers working here; every girl MUST fill out a release form stating she is over 18 and also show us her ID card, and we have a place on the very top line where they enter their stage name or we enter it if they can't write in english [common]. The name on the folder for this girl that Pedro sent to me was named "Am" and that is what we used for the gallery; if we are off by a letter, no big deal.

Some of these girls use multiple names and that sucks; they also use one name with their ladyboy friends and their family, but a westernized name with us. Areeya is really "Som" amongst her friends and she will answer to both. Natasha to us is actually Noo Deang to her friends and she will also be happy to be called either. I wrote to her before her gallery went up and she said 'call me Natasha'. Amore in Cebu; she has a male name, she prefers Leslie as her real girl name, and also uses Hazel at times. Confused? me too.

bottom line....whatever the girl puts on her model release form, or whatever the name is on the folder that is sent to me by our photog's, THAT is the name that goes with the gallery.

Comment

Oh hell, whats in a name anyhow......Pay her enough she'll let you call her what ever you want.

Comment

Working...
                            X