Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a FAN of GAN!

Yummy!

No Doubt... Yummy. I have several Asian Ladboys Video's and about 90% of the girls can not get and erection or it takes them a 1/2 hour to cum.
    QUESTION ? How common is it in the streets of BKK for a Ladyboy not to be able to get it up ? I suppose its good practice to ask the Ladyboy up-front if she can get it hard if thats what your looking for.. It just seems that the more Passiable as ladies they are the Less likely they can get a hard_on.
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

She is yummy! Re hardons, I don't mind being surprised with reference to whether or not she can get it up. What I'm looking for is someone who I'm comfortable enough with to be intimate. Of course looks count too.

Comment

How common is it in the streets of BKK for a Ladyboy not to be able to get it up?

As a general rule - the larger the girl the more likely it is that she can get hard.

(It's a crap chute!)

Comment

....going and pay for is like shopping .... so you ask for what you want

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDog @ Aug. 01 2004,19:43)
            whether or not she can get it up.  What I'm looking for is someone who I'm comfortable enough with to be intimate.  
            great line, PD......I feel the same way, whether or not a girl can get hard or not I like her for HER, not the dick. Chompoo is a perfect example.

Comment

This one is just my type , small tits, smooth skin and a nice cock. Looks about 22 y/o, perfect.

Height
              Is she tall, average or small. I am one of those guys that needs to know this stuff.

Comment

I agree she looks really nice, great tits, cute face.
                You could say she's Gantastic!
                I'm sorry guys I promise never to make a bad fucking joke again and if I do you will have to punish me by sending Bell, Am, and Gan round to sort me out!

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Aug. 01 2004,19:02)
                  No Doubt... Yummy.        I have several  Asian Ladboys Video's  and  about  90%  of the girls can not get and erection or it takes them a 1/2 hour to cum.
                  QUESTION ?   How  common is it  in the streets of BKK  for  a  Ladyboy not to be able to get it up ?   I  suppose its  good  practice to ask the Ladyboy up-front if she can get it hard if thats what your looking for..  It  just seems that the more Passiable as ladies they are the Less likely they can get a hard_on.
                  Getting hard is a must.
                  Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Working...
                  X