X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Ozzie

a quiet beer sounds good. Am away for next 2 weeks but send me PM when you are north of the border.

cheers

WiseTraveller

Comment

Originally posted by
      or that it can costs as little as $20 RT to fly Bangkok to Phuket.
      $10 in a cab from my house to Orchard Towers!

Your turn!
      Mister Arse

Comment

I can take my old Buick and be in the downtown hooker zone here in my city and pick up a toothless crack addict for 20 bucks! try and beat that!!

Comment

Originally posted by
          and pick up a  toothless crack addict   for 20 bucks!  try and beat that!!
          OK, you got me there....even toothless crack addicts are expensive in Singapore!
          Mister Arse

Comment

$10 One way to Phuket, but another $12 from Phuket Airport to Patong.
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I was over 3 months and counting €“ but I just got lucky. My company wants me to go to the Philippines for 4 days and then over to Bangkok for 3 days. Heck, who am I to argue :-)

So I will be in Bangkok September 9-11 looking to have fun once again. Life is good :-) And work pays for it :-)

Comment

Originally posted by (MikeNewHampshire @ Aug. 03 2004,11:06)
                So I will be in Bangkok September 9-11 looking to have fun once again.  Life is good :-) And work pays for it :-)
                lucky dogg....and you only live 15 miles from me; can you take me along?

My company also pays for my travels [the ATS corporation does have a small expense account after all] and I have unlimited free time, but I have too many commitments here and I am trying to be a responsible person after all.

Damn, why do I have to have a conscience??

being raised Irish Catholic doesn't help either....damned guilt! who needs it?

Comment

Hey JaiDee,

Q: How many Irish Catholic mothers does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: Don't you worry about that lightbulb. You go out and enjoy yourself with your fancy women. I will just sit here in the cold and dark ........

cheers

WiseTraveller

Comment

good one, Wise.......who ever said that people needed a high degree of self-worth anyway? I was too busy playing handball against the curb my whole life to take any notice!

Comment

Would anyone happen to know how to contact Jeje? I lost her e-mail address when I switched e-mail accounts.

Thanks!

Mike

Comment

[email protected]

[email protected]
                        Mister Arse

Comment

Catholic Churches still have confessionals JD. Maybe your conscience can be cleansed.

Id like to be a fly on the wall

Comment

8-->
                            Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Aug. 04 2004,11[img
                            http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]8)]Catholic Churches still have confessionals JD. Maybe your conscience can be cleansed.  
                            you   REALLY  want to see some local parish priest have a heart attack after he hears about my crazy life??   there is no hope for this non-practicing   agnostic......I just have to hope  that my prediction that we all turn into worm food after we leave this planet  becomes true!

Comment

Working...
                            X