X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a layout of this woman ?

Are there any layouts of this woman  The photo is from the ClubHouse archives.  Cocktails & Dreams.  If so, what is her name and what month is she located in ?
    Attached Files

her name is GaiGai and I have asked Mickey many times to get her for the site......I hope he is reading this and gets her in front of the lens soon.

I took her home one night......very fun and cute

Comment

Yep, I'm reading. Trying to keep up-to-date with what the folks want. There was a good reason I haven't shot her yet of which I can't speak about here. Yet, I'll ask Poo to check into it again as maybe the problem has been resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by (Mickey_Mouse @ Aug. 04 2004,17:24)
        Yep, I'm reading.  Trying to keep up-to-date with what the folks want.  There was a good reason I haven't shot her yet of which I can't speak about here.    Yet, I'll ask Poo to check into it again as maybe the problem has been resolved.
        I am glad I know how to read between the Lines.
        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Well, I bloody don't. What's the scoop?

Comment

PS; she is not a 'woman'

she is a boy

Comment

So, you guys are working on a birthday layout ?

Comment

(Guest @ Aug. 05 2004,09:16) her name is GaiGai and  I have asked  Mickey many times to  get her for the site......I hope he is reading this and   gets her in front of the lens soon.

I took her home one night......very fun and cute
                Hass GaiGai been posted yet?  I haven't been logging in much since the last change.

Comment

Wow this threads 8 years old !

I'm sure she's been married twice by now, lives in Sweden, and has 4 kids.

Comment

WOW!!! And I thought I tended to open an old thread or two after a few Crwon Black and Coke Zero. I have never gone back 8 years.

Yet !!!
                    TEXASMAC

Comment

Given our ladies age in dog years.... I'm not that keen on an update

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

And our years are much better.
                        TEXASMAC

Comment

(azza33 @ Aug. 20 2012,08:17) Given our ladies age in dog years.... I'm not that keen on an update  
                          exactly , if you snag a LB for a long time relationship make sure shes got good Genes . One guy who used to post here checked his LB GF every day for wrinkles... in the end he had enough and hit the ejector seat , it was driving him crazy, the thought of her getting old.

suppose its more luck than judgement . I see Chompoo recently and she was looking very well i must say

Comment

WHO found my time-machine.
                            i love t-girls

Comment

Working...
                            X