Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wish I had started earlier in My life, a wasted 20 years just chasing pussy, when I could have been chasing ladyboy cock as well
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

as  I have mentioned to my buddy Mister Bear many times; life seems to go in 5-year cycles for me, and maybe for some others here as well.  for 5 years I screwed ladyboys with reckless abandon and notched the kinds of numbers which most people talk about here now.  By 2006 or so I had enough, and started to look for some new thrill to fill the next 5-year cycle [still looking].

Nothing against the LB's or the people who chase them, hell I was in that group for years as I mentioned, it just got old after a while.  Last spring I was in Thailand for 45 days and had sex with a total of ONE ladyboy; yes, she is on my personal favs list and we just went through the motions waiting for the experience to end, not sure how much fun that is, you know??

Tell ya' what though..... if Lyla or Ching or some other beauty knocked on my door right now, I wouldn't turn 'em down!!   I'm just not flying for 30 hours to see them anymore.  will keep ye posted on what the next 5- year cycle holds, for now it's just travel which is way cool but not cheap.
      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Kui - First ladyboy girlfriend.

Gif - Second ladyboy girlfriend.
        Cindy - Best sex and great company.

Nikki
        Tang

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 25 2008,02:17) Kui -
          could be the best ladyboy ever, seriously

for those of you who have never met this angel, your loss

don't really know the other 4 but Kui is the best girl in this ...or any other ..... thread

Comment

(JaiDee @ May 24 2008,11:23)

Smart, pretty, and a good heart!

Comment

For me, whether it was shagging LB'S or GG'S, when I starting coming to Thailand on a regular basis I screwed my brains out. When a new superstar would appear on this site back in the old days I would put her name on my to-do list and try to find her when I got there. When the trips were only twice a year that list could get mighty long and of course once I got there there were new ones on the scene to have fun with. It became an endless cycle and way too easy. After I decided that I was going to make Thailand my retirement home it became more important to me to try and find that one "special" LB or GG to have a go at a relationship with them. With having moved upcountry the desire to shag my brains out on a daily basis has deminished quite a bit, I don't even care because I know that at any time I can head back to Bangkok or Pattaya and get my fix. What a great group of guys that were around when AsianTS got started. Without them I would have missed out on some amazing times with some amazing LB'S. Many thanks to that Band of Brothers.

Comment

(JaiDee @ May 25 2008,00:02) Another blast from the past for me circa 2003 and someone not a lot of guys can claim to have slept with; Ponlien from Chiang Mai
                Now there is a girl who I always wanted to meet...

What a Beauty...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(JaiDee @ May 25 2008,02:23)

don't really know the other 4 but Kui is the best girl in this ...or any other ..... thread
                  you can say that because you have never apparently met PigDogg's and my friend Moo/May whom we both mentioned. For beauty and 1000% jai dee mak mak, she tops them all.
                  Since PD has met both Kui and Moo, I'll defer to him and let him break the tie.
                  “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Lefty @ May 24 2008,23:26) Since PD has met both Kui and Moo, I'll defer to him and let him break the tie.
                    Cannot.

Had dinner with Kui and friends twice but have no carnal knowledge.

Comment

Damm do not have five yet

hope to put a couple names in here when i get back from my trip.

Comment

my top 5

Nat the superstar out of circulation...the best
                        Bobo freelance now,...hot hot hot
                        Daphne freelance....oh yes
                        Talesha europe now......great cock and sure knows how to use it
                        Ice casanova.....luv her look
                        jimbo

Comment

these names go way back as well

seems as though the classic girls are giving the young 'ins a run for their money!

Blew off Daphne on a date once and have still never met her ..... something to do with her trying to set the agenda

errrmm, that doesn't work at this address

Nat = VERY cool ladyboy

Comment

Who is Nat? have so many lb's with this name.. Nat, or Nathalie or Natali.. who you mean? have a pic?
                            THX..
                            petrus

Comment

If the guy was referring to the one from the ATS website named Nat or Natalie, this is her in Berlin

could be the most famous Asian ladyboy on the 'net, or was between about 2002 and 2005
                              Attached Files

Comment

same girl, same boots ..... but taken at the Omni  Towers in 2004

this photo was also on the cover of Transformation magazine in 2005
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X