X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by
    Pretty asians with a Fuckstick is why I stick around.
    Erm... well, what he said, really!

(Nicely put, btw!)

Comment

Well it is a Transexual site and not just 'ladyboy' Guess u gotta cater to all tastes.....even the sick and the sickest!

Personally i prefer to see something other than fake lettuce leaves hanging between legs but dont u think theres something kinda groovy about actually putting your cock inside another???

....who mentioned sick??.....

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Sep. 09 2004,01:16)
        Asian - TS  (transsexual)  I was pleasantly suprised that there are M O R E Ladyboys than Posties.
        of course we will always have more pre-ops than posts; the percentage is probably something like 85-90% pre-ops and the remaining are "cut". again, there are people here that want to see cut girls and if we stop running them completely I am sure my mailbox will be filled with complaints from the people who don't even read this forum.

again, there will always be at least 20 or more pre-ops on this site on a monthly basis......seems like that should be enough to satisfy ANY ladyboy-lover. we will denote the post-op galleries from now on and still keep them down to a maximum of 3 or 4 per month; if that is not your style, simply don't open those galleries.

Comment

has anyone looked at the poll at all? seems like I am not the only crazy one.....the vast majority of voters, 27 guys total, said "yes I love 'em", or "only if they are hot".

that should help convince the doubters that this site does indeed have a place for post-ops, even if it is just a few per month.

Comment

well yup its cool thast what you call balancing the site and thats making the site ok and good things in it hehehehehe

Comment

Simply saying "Just don't look at these gallerys" is not listening to what the majority of members of this site say they want. More than one or two and only if they are NEW. models is probably acceptable. To keep force feeding us the same ones over and over is ridiculous and shows a lack of consideration. This is a ladyboy site and for me that means they have a "cock"

Comment

Simply saying "Just don't look at these gallerys" is not listening to what the majority of members of this site say they want. More than one or two and only if they are NEW. models is probably acceptable. To keep force feeding us the same ones over and over is ridiculous and shows a lack of consideration. This is a ladyboy site and for me that means they have a "cock"

Comment

please read the results of the poll above.....it can't be any clearer than that; a full 67% of people who have voted have said they either 'love 'em and keep 'em coming' or 'every now and then if they are hot'.......2/3rds of the website want to see the posties! and I swear I only voted once....for 'only if they are hot'.

I agree we could diversify and show new ones rather than the same ol' same ol' ........Kitar and Guess and Nancy fit that catagory, and we have no plans to have more Jan or Poom or the others at the moment.

By the way, just by coincidence there will be none on the 15th.....2 on the 23rd, including Oil from KC3 for the first time as a post-op. so that will be just 4 out of 25 again this month, which is typical, and as promised we will denote those galleries from now on.

Comment

If you stopped showing Post Ops then I'd never see Poom again! - Her cute face and smile do it for me - something about that girl! - Never wanted a post op - but might make her acquantance in December.

Comment

one more thought on this....

looking back on this thread makes me realize that the guys who are complaining about any type of galleries that they don't like, whether it is post-op or anything else, would like one thing; to have every single gallery they see on a monthly basis be to THEIR individual liking. Of course that is just not possible; I hope everyone who contributed to this thread can see that.

Comment

Still waiting for the twin midget ladyboy postops
                        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Sep. 09 2004,20:59)
                          Still waiting for the twin midget ladyboy postops
                          That's hot!
                          Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Originally posted by (lipflipper @ Sep. 09 2004,13:57)
                            Simply saying "Just don't look at these gallerys" is not listening to what the majority of members of this site say they want.  More than one or two and only if they are NEW. models is probably acceptable. To keep force feeding us the same ones over and over is ridiculous and shows a lack of consideration.  This is a ladyboy site and for me that means they have a "cock"

Most people have voted every now and then if they are hot - that to me means about 6 a year if they cut the mustard. And this is the catagory that I voted for.

3 or 4 a month is waaaay over the top.

You can interpret these figures anyway you want to -but to me the vote is clear so far.

Comment

Originally posted by
                              the vast majority of voters, 27 guys total, said "yes I love 'em", or "only if they are hot".
                              So post the hot ones!

That should cut it down to about 6 a year!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 10 2004,01:20)
                                That should cut it down to about 6 a year!  
                                who picks the 6? since we all have different views on beauty, who will be the one to pick which are the lucky half-dozen?

Comment

Working...
                                X