X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 september girls

Just to let you guys know my choices for top 5 for September.

Chompoo- As I may have said before she is a cutie with her nice rack that compliments her penis-clit real well. Best pose of her this time is pic number 42 with her arms pressing toward her breasts. 37 is the best one of the set for her toes that are real lovely. Also in that you can see her love opening beneath her clitorus.

Pang- Is a knockout with her new boobs. Plus the set of her transitioning from small to big is welcome. Nice of her in pic 65 showing her love opening real well. Of course much better in number 22 of it open for us. Then 51 of her toes is a great shot of them. Very pretty face and lovely smile.

Palm- Great post op. Pretty face as shown best on number 17. Great closeup in 63 of her new pussy. Stitch marks, though, are quite evident.

Kung- Great body with nice sized breasts. Can get a good erection in 45, but not the best shot to show it though. Nice hole closeup in 53. No good toe shots of her in it.

Gift- Great girl on the rocks. Nice shot of her in 63. That would make a great shot for a calendar. Great profile pose in there of her. Lovely smile and has nice hormonal boobs. Has very nice toes as seen in the one of her standing full frontal nudity. I am disapointed that there are no love opening shots of her though.

That is my say. I love girl's toes and like to see more feet shots of the ladies.
    Love life to its fullest.

Working...
X