Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you take a LB gf to meet your parents?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's much cheaper to buy an airline ticket...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I think I'd be honest and tell my family and friends the truth...if pressed. However, if they want to pretend they don't and ignore the elephant in the room, that's all fine and well. But I think I'm man enough to own up to the truth and not be scared about it.
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

My girl friend visited the UK last month - she met my mother and sister a couple of times - neither have guessed that she is a ladyboy. They just think that she is a 30 something Thai lady looking for a farang husband.

Comment

Whether or not to introduce my long time (over a year) live in ladyboy girlfriend to my mother is something that I have been agonizing about for a while now. She probably wouldn't be able to tell if she wasn't told, but then again my mother is pretty worldly and is quite sharp for an old bird.

She was really really upset when I got divorced about 2 years and I feel I have put the old girl through enough pain for a while. While she says that she would accept anything as long as her kids are happy, I know it would cause her pain to think that her son is gay. Most people who aren't into LBs cannot differentiate in their minds between people who are gay and people who like ladyboys, as I'm sure most folks here know.

I pick and choose which of my friends are told about the fact that she is a LB, and I must admit I have been telling people less and less as time goes on. I guess it's not a novelty to me now and just seems like our business and our business alone.

Comment

I'd like to think I would, but I come from a pretty red neck country town in Tassie, the wild west one might say.

Close friends here in Sydney, possibly a bit different, she'd definitely have to not be in the game. I was actually loosely seeing a thai lb here for a while, but she was a p4p, though she tried to hide it... Pretty hard when she wasn't working, lived in a choice apartment near the city and there were certain nights I couldn't stay over!!

Overall though, it'd depend on the girl,my circs at the time etc.

Never say never.

Comment

Working...
            X