Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you take a LB gf to meet your parents?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right at this moment my mate Ciobha is sitting talking to big Patsy of soi8 Pattaya , looking rather fetching I may add with bright blue lipstick , suspenders and 6 inch heels (her not him )

I doubt if she would be meeting the parents .

To answer the question , yeh I would ,my Mums pretty open minded , and raising a clown like me nothing surprises her anymore
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(Tomcat @ Aug. 26 2008,09:53) My parents will never know , just like a few other things that have to remain concealed. Keep the skeletons in the closet is my way...i got enough problems..
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I would like to say "hell yeah, of course. If you truely love the girl then what the fuck?"

however, seeing as I haven't even introduced any GGs to my folks since about 12-13 years ago, I guess I will wait til the situation arises (if it ever does).

My dad thinks I'm queer anyway so it probably wouldn't matter to them much anyhow.

Truth be told, the more I think about it the more I know that I wouldn't be ashamed or embarrassed of someone I loved, I mean, if you really love someone how can you be ashamed of them??

Monkey.

p.s. I'm not queer, just because I like a bit of cock from time to time.

Honestly I'm not...

or am I??

Where is the link to an 'am I gay thread?'
        I've made kathylc  

Comment

(Monkey @ Aug. 26 2008,19:47) I mean, if you really love someone how can you be ashamed of them??
          I suspect that its nought to do with that . Most here will have a different reference frame .. like many parents will have tunnel vision on this subject..

Nothing to do with shame... just a problem that i dont want and dont care about. If guys feel guilty thats their problem , it wont ever be mine. That you can be sure of

Comment

hmmm, that's a moral dilema for some then I guess.

I've already disappointed them too much over the years one more wouldn't hurt..

I know they've given up on me ever providing them with grand kids (up to my little sisters now), but yeah, I can see that some guys might be torn between having to keep their folks in the dark to prevent any hurt/shame/guilt on their part.

Old folks are strange, some are a bit 'old fashioned' when it comes down to sexual matters, especially if both parties have penises, after all, back in their day it was illegal as it was only decriminalised in 1967

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Old folks are strange, some are a bit 'old fashioned' when it comes down to sexual matters, especially if both parties have penises, after all, back in their day it was illegal as it was only decriminalised in 1967
              Not all 'old folks' are strange...........I was 34 in 1967 but did not find out about Ladyboys until 1984. so I was a "late starter".

Of course, if I can say I was "reborn" in 1984, then WOW, I'm now only 24 years old, and am no longer "old" - although I guess I am still "strange".

It is a pity now that I am 24 that I am still an orphan, because I would like to have told my parents about my
              infatuation with LBs.

Comment

EDIT:

Some, if not quite a few, old folk....

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Im amazed that half would pretend she was a woman. Now thats really fucked up thinking.... whats the point of that, if i may be so bold as to enquire .

Maybe the moral compass needs re-calibrating .
                  Take it in for a service check .

Comment

Im amazed that half would pretend she was a woman. Now thats really fucked up thinking....
                    yeah, I can see all the silver surfers asking on their forums:

"Our son is unaware he's dating a transsexual. How do we go about breaking it to him?"

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Ain't got parents...such is life and death...

However, I told my daughter...Now she quizzes
                      me about ladyboys whenever we are together...

I don't know if she considers her old dad a fag
                      or not...I've never asked...but she promised
                      no judgements...Suppose I can't expect more
                      than that...Suppose I'm one of lucky ones...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

yah,, ha ha, in reality though the actual number of BMs who have intro,d there arm candy to Moma is very very small, i would think so anyway.  I remember Ziggy tossed and turned at night for years dwelling on this issue of whether to tell his daughter..it was like a great weight cast upon him

I suppose we are all different at the end of the day

Comment

All the LB's I meet are p4p girls aged 18-25. Being brutally honest I have nothing in common with them and would not want a realtionship with them. It's nothing against them, but how many Bar girls are going to want to talk about say politics or the best book they ever read. Zero.

Yes I have had a relationship with a LB (thai but living in UK) but it went on about 4 months too long in a 5 month relationship. Yes I know there are some out there that can make it work. I'm not one of them, but wish them all the best.

On the side but imagine bringing a girl like Tee Tee home to Mum.
                          Beer Baron

Comment

I´m still the apple in mama´s eye and my dads worsed fears realised.
                            Where i come from sucking cock is gay, so i can´t see why i should upset dad.
                            He´s old now, i´ll let him have his golden years in peace.
                            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(Monkey @ Aug. 26 2008,19:47) My dad thinks I'm queer anyway
                              Sorry.
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(Tomcat @ Aug. 26 2008,20:08) Nothing to do with shame... just a problem that i dont want and dont care about.
                                Well said!.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X