Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never have a problem with this...

a lb lover and that he was branded by the hotel staff as such
    Majestic Grande must have a great dossier on me then....
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I love walking out with a LB, my thai friends think its great.

Honestly they dont give a fuck if i am with a GG or a LB or an elephant...mai pen rai ...sinouk.

In fact if they dont treat the LB with some kind of respect i get pissed off.

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 15 2008,14:38) Pretty she is... Passable she is NOT!
        pretty preferable to passable any day

not too bothered about passable - in fact, 100% passable wouldn't interest me (maybe I'm another one of Kahuna's sons - the big adopted one from Texas)
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

I could never be seen with a ladyboy.
          What would everyone think?
          No way!
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

they might think you were a size queen, God forbid!
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

I don't mind being seen with an LB cuz personally, I don't give a flying fuck if people want to judge me based on my friends or the company I keep. I do however mind ever so slightly, to be seen with someone who is obviously a working girl. It's a negative perception in any society or culture. If I'm out and about with any working girl (which btw, would be clearly in a non-work setting for us!) I'd hope that she recognizes that it's off hours now and back to "real life".

On a side note though, I've experienced and been at the hand of snide remarks from Thais while walking around BKK with my LB friend. This has been on the bus, the malls, and even at the temples! And it was in direct relation to the fact that I was with an LB. My LB companion didn't hesitate to fire back witty and equally snide remarks on my behalf. The gist of the matter is that guys who go with LBs are looked at as abnormal by a big slice of the population. Sure a bunch of guys want to fuck em', but how many of them walk around with them on their arms in broad daylight?
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I wouldnt want to be in a position where some of my family saw or got to know my secret and a few friends come to that.
                  Otherwise Im not worried to much, you'll always get some one talking about or looking at you what ever your doing.

I think dating and walking around with a western space hopper is imbarassing... yuk... never done it never will.... but a hot LB, well thats just plain lucky...

Comment

It's never bothered me,with the exception of my one time PA who was a gg,before
                  i went out with Pacman i'd never been anywhere in Thailand without anything from
                  one to fifty ladyboys with me..Doesn't really occur to me what we are because it's the
                  norm in our house..
                  The only issue i have,and it was the same when in my last life,is the fact i am the only
                  non Thai in the family and all the attention that comes with it from the locals..

On the hotel gossip staff thingy,
                  the only thing i ever overheard was one receptionist asking another was "do you think he knows"
                  and i piped in "yeah he knows ok,loves it"
                  ...about Ciobha (sorry mate)
                  x
                  Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Hi,
                    I never have had an issue with it and with my serious relationships in the past, I have always found it to be amusing to see reactions from tourists when we have been out and about in town here. Nothing is better than seeing a new tourist reaction when we would get onto the BTS or onto an elevator and have my ex either kiss me or show me some kind of affection.

One time in Pattaya last last fall, I got onto the elevator at the Areca and the LB I had just ST'd from the bar next door to the Areca, she was dressed so sexy that she had me so hot, I was bursting at the zipper. The farang couple that was on the elevator with us didn't know what to do but look up at the ceiling. The wife was shocked and clearly was thinking, they should have waited for another elevator, the husband was looking at the LB without being too obvious (to the wife probably). We put on quite a show for a few floors.....If I hadn't been drinking before this, I probably would never have done it, maybe I would of, who knows it was Pattaya, either way, it is a fond memory I will go laughing to my grave with.

I have always been ok with being with any LB, regardless if she is in full makeup or in minimal amounts and looking less ladylike. My views of people seeing me with one is"

"I don't know them (the people looking at us), so what do I care? As far as I'm concerned, I'm with a beautiful woman and if she has a little added extra, so be it."

There is one issue I have to admit though where I had to think twice about it. I work for a Christian school and I saw an employee bring his very cute LB friend to a school function last year and it was the only time I ever saw her. It was highly frowned upon by the school because parents complained and I never saw her again. I never spoke to the employee about it, but I know he continues to see her and she was NOT a bargirl either, just a LB that he dated and still does as far as I know. But, she has not been back to school since and I have never asked what was said to him regarding her and I never pushed the issue myself by bring a former LB girlfriend with me to school. My ex always felt it would put my job at jeopardy if she did in fact come with me to a school function even after I asked her numerous times and because I respected her views of it, I always regretfully accepted her decision and she always stayed home.

Nhscotsman

Comment

In thailand I would guess most guys are okay with this but what about back in the home country? Would they feel they same?

I am good in either
                      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

I absolutely do not mind being seen with a ladyboy. In fact, I *prefer* it. I like the looks and the stares. Fuck the naysayers!

My gf and I went out for dinner in a family-style restaurant last week. She was nervous about the stares, but when she saw how happy I was, it changed her as well. Ladyboys, at least in the states, like it when we accept them for who they and are proud of them.

Comment

dont have any problems. have took ladyboys out during the day in bangkok and patts. sure you get some looks, but i think they are just the wish i had the guts to do that looks.

Comment

I dont have a problem with it.
                            Day, or night same, same!
                            If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Nov. 15 2008,23:58) On the hotel gossip staff thingy,
                              the only thing i ever overheard was one receptionist asking another was "do you think he knows"
                              and i piped in "yeah he knows ok,loves it"
                                                                                                 ...about Ciobha   (sorry mate)
                                                                                                                                                    x
                              You never told me that before missus.

Wouldn't have been with a certain young LB in the Dynasty would it? It was a full moon that night.
                              A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

I'm always in public with lb. Have lb girlfriend, she brings me good luck. We always get Thai price on everything. All the vendors treat her well and me too becuase I'm with her. Thai's are quite used to it, however I often watch the look on other farangs faces when they look at my gf closely and start to figure it out that she's lb. You can see the gears turning in their simple heads as they look closely. They are so obvious and forget I'm sitting right next to her as their dumb ass stares her down. Then you can almost see them wondering what it would be like. I especially like being with my hottie when some farang tourist is out with his fat pasty wife who he hasn't had sex with since 1999. It must be difficult for them to look at a lb and realise a male is more sexier than they ever were.
                                The only time I get uncomfortable walking with lb is down bangla road and going by the alley of coctails and dreams girls who stand out there with the sign trying to lure customers. If Cia is there she will tell the lb I'm with she has been with me. She has done this a few tmes, so now I walk a few steps ahead to avoid this. She even rmemebered me from 8 months since last trip. I tried to play it off like I was someone else, amazing.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X