Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don´t worry about that. One negative word about p4p hoes and NF will rush to defend them. What i guess she doesn´t understand is how much these girls need the western money coming in from us. She loathes johns , but it would be funny to see how they/she handles that.

No sextourists=no baht
    Baht=love=p4p=Los.
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Sorry guys but the gals working the bars are prostitues.

Many do this from choice, and they are very good at the business they conduct which from their perspective, and as most businesses, is making money.

If anyone is confused about this point, then read Stephen Leather's book a Private Dancer.

I once lived in an apartment and one lady that lived there told me all about the problems she had handling her four main customers. Each would send her 30,000 Baht a month and they would each travel to Thailand to spend time with their "love" every year. She had to work the four to make sure they came at different times.

These sad fucks all believed the stories she made up. Probably not because she sounded so realistic but because at the end of the day they wanted to.

And no, she did not stop working in the bars even though each of the 4 guys think she did.

Comment

• (bangkoksins @ Nov. 25 2008,21:41) I once lived in an apartment and one lady that lived there told me all about the problems she had handling her four main customers. Each would send her 30,000 Baht a month and they would each travel to Thailand to spend time with their "love" every year. She had to work the four to make sure they came at different times.

These sad fucks all believed the stories she made up. Probably not because she sounded so realistic but because at the end of the day they wanted to.

And no, she did not stop working in the bars even though each of the 4 guys think she did.
        Wow I always wondered if stories like this were true

I guess you've proved it

Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

• if you do not brlieve it just head to Soho or wherever your closest red light district is.

They may act differently but they will all be happy with 30,000 Baht a month for telling you shit by email.

Shit, you will even get a free holiday out of it.

Sort of.......

Comment

• (69billy @ Nov. 26 2008,03:07)
            (Naang Faa @ Nov. 25 2008,20:53)    Please get a grip of yourselves,because if there was no p4p gripping
            yourself would be all you had to look forward to  

x
            Not all NF..Not all..Some of us more sexy then the others...
            Are we talking about me and my air cons or what Billy?
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

• Interesting how this thread panned out.

In the crappy West when you pay for sex you pay purely for the physical act of sex. It's usually expensive and more often than not it's forgettable.

Because of the nature of Thai people the expectations of the tourists here are usually quite a bit different. Good P4Ps have instinctively given out genuine affection during the sex and it has been interpreted by farangs as something that has been how special the farang is rather than the type of people the Thais are.

How many times have we seen posted here... "She was gagging for it!" or "She and I got on really well!" or "She didn't actually ask for any money!" or the ubiquitous... "She appreciated the fact that I... [fill in how great you were here!]"

This leads us to think we are better than most punters. It gives us a sense of one-up-manship on the 'other' farang punters and for sure, we get fooled into thinking that we are special.

In fact; if she thinks that YOU are special then she probably thinks that everyone is special. If she has been rewarded in the past for saying "Why you so good for me!" then of course that's gonna be what every guy hears when they are blowing smoke rings towards the ceiling mirror.

You are special for the time that you are with her. The feelings are genuine and it makes you feel great. Once she leaves your room, however she's already 'dumped you', and is figuring out if her friends are still awake or how much she can buy those new shoes she's been eyeing up for the past couple of days.

If you are fooled into thinking that a prostitute wakes up in the morning and wonders "I wonder how that hunk Punter is today. God, I wish he was here right now!" over her Grapenuts then you are sadly deluded.

You are deluded because your heart wants you to think that, despite the overwhelming odds, this beautiful child like princess actually thinks you are great and that all the other guys stretching her arse each night are "just customers!"

You ARE special - till you're out of site...

...and that's how you should be thinking, too.

Comment

• Well said stogie, i think some people take it too seriously with prostitutes or LB. I havent had any experience with LB yet. But with prostitutes they are all the same, once they are out the door. They are thinking of their next catch.

Comment

• Well put, Stogie.

Comment

• Well put stogie
                    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (Stogie @ Nov. 26 2008,03:15) You ARE special - till you're out of site...

sight !!!!!!!!!!
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Nov. 25 2008,23:40)
                        (katoeylover @ Nov. 25 2008,23:06) They may provide a service, but they are still people with feelings
                        Yes , of course they are people with feelings but this guy is getting moralistic about it and using the word Cynical like some guys are the devil in disguise.

oh my god , i must be going fucking mad. We will have Jaqui Smith posting here next...

Stewart  where are you.....
                        Still in fucking Singapore after my flight in was cancelled today
                        Mister Arse

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Nov. 26 2008,22:47)
                          (Stogie @ Nov. 26 2008,03:15) You ARE special - till you're out of site...

sight !!!!!!!!!!  
                          I did notice that, but couldn't be arsed to go back and correct it!

Comment

• spell checker says that's ok!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• I fart in the general direction of your spell checker
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Well, I think there's a different between regular LBs and P4P LBs. Some of us get the two mixed up and lump them all into one bucket. Sorry, but I don't think it works that way. Definitely P4P is a much different situation than if you were dealing with what I'll term a 'normal' LB, who leads much the same lives as any other guy or girl around going to school, working a regular job, etc... Really, you shouldn't confuse the two.

But back to P4P girls, what Stogie says is probably right for a good 98% of them. But its been my experience that there's some good girls out there who work in a bad scene. As they say in P4P your mileage may vary, and certainly that holds true in every aspect of life. Some of the favorite girls on the board have bfs and reltionships outside of what they do in the bar. Just because someone else has been burned doesn't mean you or I will with the same person, cuz everyone's circumstance and situation is different. Perhaps my full head of hair, youthful charm, and quick wit and sarcasm give me a different view, but I think there's a few other guys on the board who can share my sentiment!
                                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X