X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting pics of YOUR girlfriend!

Over the last week or so I've been slowly dragged into an online squabble about people posting pics of ladyboys who have boyfriends...

Apparently the 'boyfriends' don't like it.

Well - tough shit.

This is a forum about ladyboys and unless the girls call me and ask for the pictures to be removed then they stay. Unless I know the models don't like it then they stay.

We aren't going to bury this forum because some dumb fuck thinks he's found the love of his life.

These knights in shining armour are so quick to try to remove the pics when they are in love and acting like 16 year olds but not one has ever said "OK - It's over - you can go back to posting pics of her now!"

Unless the girl contacts me directly (and I mean buys me a shit load of beer) then the pics stay.

So - if you find a girl and take her off the scene don't look to me to help to erase her history as a prostitute.

Frankly I've seen enough posts and chats to make me wonder about some of the guys who post here.

After all the years of posts there are still some fucking idiots who think that they are special and that the girls love them 'long time!'

Well - you can fuck up your own tiny worlds but don't mess with my online world.

And the same goes for all the sad fucks who think we should stop shagging their favourite whore because he has dibs on her.

As soon as we separated this forum from the AsianTS.com website all that crap ended.

If she's ON THE GAME then she's FAIR GAME! That's it! End of story!

In six months your pathetic flings will be over and you'll quit posting and she'll begging for attention from the punters from this forum...

Jane has a boyfried? Well, woop-de-fucking-do... Then why is she dressed like a hooker sucking dicks in the corner of a disco?

Up to the girl.. suits me fine..
    x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

haha internet drama, only good for laughs up to a certain point.

Comment

Fair enough
        "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

Where do I find Jame? She sounds like fun.
          TEXASMAC

Comment

She'll be at The Guess Bar tonight I can almost guarantee it.

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 21 2008,16:20) We aren't going to bury this forum because some dumb fuck thinks he's found the love of his life.
              Has anyone really suggested that? Wow!
              That´s not living in the real world (as if Los would be the real world).

I agree with SB! Fuck em! Only thing i wanna add is a little respect to fellow BM´s.
              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 21 2008,16:20) And the same goes for all the sad fucks who think we should stop shagging their favourite whore because he has dibs on her.

As soon as we separated this forum from the AsianTS.com website all that crap ended.
                [b]
                :
                Don´t wanna call anyone sad fuck, but this counts for anyone who deletes threads that inquire contact info and number for models featured here, because they now have "boyfriends"?
                Or do you seperate and make difference regarding who the sad fuck is?  

This board tries after all, to be fair and balanced  
                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

This board tries after all, to be fair and balanced...
                  It does NOT... and we ain't gonna start now.

People who have been here the longest and/or post the most will always get preferential treatment.

Oh... by the way - not often has a guy ever contacted me personally about removing pics of a ladyboy and not one guy has even reported a post to a moderator about doing this...

On the rare times that I have been contacted directly I've removed the post/pics...

So - you can bleat all you like to your 'messenger buddies' but unless I hear about it then nothing is gonna get done.

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 21 2008,10:20) woop-de-fucking-do...
                    like that one
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 21 2008,17:04)
                      This board tries after all, to be fair and balanced...
                      It does NOT... and we ain't gonna start now.

People who have been here the longest and/or post the most will always get preferential treatment.
                      I like to hear that part,"will always get preferential treatment",It really does have a nice tone to it.
                      i love t-girls

Comment

Lets hope that after their 6 month flings they'll post their own photos of their 'ex-girlfriend' on the site. It's the right and proper thing to do!

Comment

Go to Bed Supperclub and you found every week many Ladyboys hunting Men......
                          Attached Files
                          petrus

Comment

Well said
                            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

In a sea of madness, the voice of sanity...

Stogie, it may be an idea to pin this so new offenders can be directed to it,

.....& old dreamers can be reminded of it.
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                              X