First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Stogie @ Nov. 21 2008,17:04) your 'messenger buddies'
    I have no buddies
    What´s messenger?
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Of course you have no buddies, have you read some of the crap you have written lately...          

For surprisingly affordable rates, I can be hired by the day, the week or the month.

Complimentary follow up posts cost only a little more.      
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Nov. 21 2008,21:57) Of course you have no buddies, have you read some of the crap you have written lately...          

For surprisingly affordable rates, I can be hired by the day, the week or the month.

Complimentary follow up posts cost only a little more.        
        Mpw mutt.? Pipty baht?.
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

[Jane has a boyfried? Well, woop-de-fucking-do... Then why is she dressed like a hooker sucking dicks in the corner of a disco?  ]

I was eating when i read this and nearly choked,your priceless Stogie,i could even grow to like you!!!!

Comment

(petrus @ Nov. 21 2008,18:26) Go to Bed Supperclub and you found every week many Ladyboys hunting Men......
            I like the idea of that
            Attached Files
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Well said Stogie.I heard about one in Pattaya, she had 5 "boyfriends", until 3 of them turned up, at the same time of the year, unknown to her.She is just a little less wealthy now.
              Oh the gullibility of some of our fellow lb lovers.
              Keep up the good work.

Comment

can you stop posting pic's ?
                your havin a laugh
                thr site works for them

Comment

If these (temp) Boyfriends marry their LB girlfriends will this
                  soften your stance

What documentation would you require to confirm the legality
                  of their union and would you do an OK, Hello magazine style layout for them ?

Would you like to be best man ? or bridesmaid

Over to BKK on Tuesday for a few weeks, hope I see you in Guess bar, will send you a drink over.
                  Thanks for the entertaining posts.

Comment

Well said , stogie. Wheres the icon for brownnose?

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 21 2008,16:20) Well - tough shit.

We aren't going to bury this forum because some dumb fuck thinks he's found the love of his life.
                      Thanks Stogie. Well stated. And a sensible solution - up to the girl.

Comment

here we go again  
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 21 2008,16:20) Unless the girl contacts me directly (and I mean buys me a shit load of beer) then the pics stay.
                          Butterfly number 1

Comment

what's that for?? 30 posts, I wonder if you'll make it to 31?
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 21 2008,16:20) Over the last week or so I've been slowly dragged into an online squabble about people posting pics of ladyboys who have boyfriends...
                              Apparently the 'boyfriends' don't like it.
                              Well - tough shit.
                              This is a forum about ladyboys and unless the girls call me and ask for the pictures to be removed then they stay. Unless I know the models don't like it then they stay.
                              We aren't going to bury this forum because some dumb fuck thinks he's found the love of his life.
                              Unless the girl contacts me directly (and I mean buys me a shit load of beer) then the pics stay.
                              Well - you can fuck up your own tiny worlds but don't mess with my online world.
                              And the same goes for all the sad fucks who think we should stop shagging their favourite whore because he has dibs on her.

If she's ON THE GAME then she's FAIR GAME! That's it! End of story!
                              Well, it's not often that I entirely agree with a stogie-post, but

But one question - even if the girls did ask you, why would you take the photos down? If they get taken down here, they will appear somewhere else
                              Mister Arse

Comment

(pacman @ Nov. 22 2008,09:16)    what's that for?? 30 posts, I wonder if you'll make it to 31?      
                                I do agree with the rest that was said  

31!
                                Butterfly number 1

Comment

Working...
                                X