X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best ladyboys of this generation

This is an attempt to snapshot the best ladyboys in the last several years based on who generates the ost interest. Who is your favorite?

Apologies for any obvious omissions!
    Attached Files
    Chompoo
    0%
    Cindy
    0%
    Eye
    0%
    Mint
    0%
    Moo
    100.00%
    Nancy
    0%
    Nicky
    0%
    Poy
    0%
    other
    0%

Should be fairly obvious who I voted for...

Comment

NancyBigCock hands down.
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Dec. 15 2008,17:31)
        (blonde_havoc @ Dec. 15 2008,14:46) Should be fairly obvious who I voted for...
        Why? All i kow about you is that i think you´re the guy planning a trip there in 4 years or so?
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

dont know how they made the short list theres so much better looking talent out there

Comment

Probably wrong to include Nancy in ''this generation'' because Like Areeya and Ex, her days in the P4P scene are of former years.
            Plenty others should have made this short list like Lela in Patong for instance, an absolute star
            Attached Files

Comment

'Other' .......   Candy.  Don't see her much now, but over the last 2/3 years she is my #1 from all the 'website LBs'
              Attached Files
              TT

Comment

OP is asking which one has generated the most attention - so not necessarily p4p, and of course beautiful postop Nong Poy gets my vote, but I know she won't win this poll!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Well shes back on the scene so Anney for me
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(pentire @ Dec. 15 2008,18:09) Lela in Patong for instance, an absolute star
                    DAMMMMM. She´s stunning, pt!!! Your taste has improved

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(blonde_havoc @ Dec. 15 2008,08:46) Should be fairly obvious who I voted for...
                      I'm with the Havocmeister

(that should be a hint for our slightly dull-witted gay swedish friend )
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

(pentire @ Dec. 15 2008,12:09) Plenty others should have made this short list like Lela in Patong for instance, an absolute star
                        that's a dude!
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Dec. 15 2008,22:10)
                          (blonde_havoc @ Dec. 15 2008,08:46) Should be fairly obvious who I voted for...
                          I'm with the Havocmeister

(that should be a hint for our slightly dull-witted gay swedish friend   )
                          Oh, ok, i see. Thanks.

I agree with pt about Areeya, Nancy, Ming, Mint etc are the from theold generation.
                          Cindy, Top, Cartoon, Viv etc from the new.

I have no fav from the new generation. Moo, maybe.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Dec. 15 2008,17:33)
                            (sev7en @ Dec. 15 2008,17:31)
                            (blonde_havoc @ Dec. 15 2008,14:46) Should be fairly obvious who I voted for...
                            Why? All i kow about you is that i think you´re the guy planning a trip there in 4 years or so?
                            It's 2 years. Can't go to LOS til I'm done with school, man. I don't graduate until Spring 2010. Until then, I work full time and have summer courses and have to live on the local T-girl scene, which isn't great.

Oh, and *points to Cindy thread*

Comment

Moo!

Who else?! *)

*) since sweet Fernanda Rubio isn't available any longer
                              Terry
                              ... a seasoned guy who loves a number of things making fun — approx. 69

Comment

Working...
                              X