X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Treat a Ladyboy - Hints and Tips

I'm not the guy to post any real information, but I thought it would be GREAT to have this as a topic for all of us NOOBS to use as reference material. It would be great to have the informed BM's like JimSlim, Mardhi, Snick, Billy, NHScotsman, Stogie of course, Jadeite, etc, share with us NOOBS the secrets of how to treat ladyboys. There are cultural differences from what I've told that most of us western mongerer's won't have a clue about and rather than having to learn the hard way about how to successfully butterfly, how to successfully negotiate up front, how to have fun without causing the girls to lose face (which WILL impact our ability to have more fun!) - how to navigate these waters without falling prey to being overly manipulated or taken advantage of ourselves. Here's a few nuggets that were shared by Pacman on another thread. Pac, I hope you're ok with me turning this into the "newbie advice" thread I asked you about and using your comments (a bit out of context). It was these suggestions that got me thinking about the value of a "pinned" thread dealing with this subject:
    -------------------

"Remember she's young & loves to have fun. She loves being out every night, she loves to dance & do crazy stuff. Don't assume she only goes ST, many girls are happy to be taken LT, even the stars get weary of the hunt. All you have to do is treat her with respect, the older, less hansum you are can be compensated with a few baht.

I don't mean lavish a fortune on her, it only gives the girls the message that you have plenty to waste & increases their demands. Plus they won't think any more of you, you just finish up being the guy with the reputation for blowing money. It's hard for someone in your position to know what is reasonable, I still have to draw the line when I consider they are trying it on.... is a sweet girl at heart but has now been through the mill... she has dealt with so many "big liar man" & arseholes & everything in between, she will have you sussed out in no time.

For her, it is not ALL about the money.... she really goes off with the right guy but if you are the "wrong guy", she will take care of business....

More advice I can't give, I don't know how you will present yourself in Walking Street, guys who think the dolls are just hookers & it is all about the baht really don't get the mindset of some of them. (God, I'm inviting criticism there!!)

They may sell their bodies, they work as prostitutes most days but in their mind, they want, no, they NEED to believe there is something more.

Call it romance, call it what you like, but they are simple girls at heart who appreciate a bit of respect almost as much as a thick wallet. A little understanding of Thai culture will help.

I would never claim to have the definitive answer on how to treat a ladyboy. Others have spent far more time with them, what I do offer is some life experience, relying on my wits to earn a living all my working life tends to sharpen one's people skills.

Even though Thai Transexuals are possibly at the furtherest end of the human spectrum I am likely to encounter, never lose sight of the fact they are just young, unsophisticated girls doing the best they can. With that thought in mind, it becomes easier to navigate your way through the challenges a holiday in LOS can present you with.

Everytime you reject a request, you lose a little ground, everytime you accede, your popularity improves. Nothing too sophisticated about it, but... expect them to explore the limits of your generosity, saying no, being firm with them isn't necessarily a negative. They might expect meals paid for, agreeing to new clothes or phones everytime they ask doesn't make you stronger in their eyes.

And this is not a one-size-fits-all suggestion, it depends on the girl, yourself & how she sees you, & every nuance in between.

I was a little concerned... I don't want to think of you arriving at (any bar) for a 'first date' as this is primarily a business transaction, you just want to make your offering as agreeable as possible. Young roosters who get chased every night may smile at the very idea.

There has never been a truer word said when it comes to describing the mentality of the P4P scene & Thais in general -

MONEY NUMBER ONE !!

Those of us not as blessed as our younger counterparts can always do well with the best that Thailand can offer, we just have to use our life experience, understand things from their perspective & when all else fails....

reach for the wallet with a big grin & let them see you have a jai-dee & are definitely not a cheap charlie.

If some don't like it, fuck'em...

who's holiday is it, anyway? You are there for a good time, not a long time. "
    ---------------------

Thanks PacMan, great start to this thread. Hopefully you others will chime in with useful info as well.

Deepthroat
    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

How to treat a ladyboy?
    Do as you're told,speak when you're spoken to,give her what she wants..
    ...then fook off...
    x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Thanks deepthroat for the kind words but I really didn't want to tackle the more demanding questions you asked.

Quite simply there are as many ways to please or upset your girl as there are numbers of girls in LOS - they are all different.

Some sweeping generalisations would cover many situations you are likely to encounter but to try & finesse an answer for everyone would start arguments with the cognescenti & not be valid in many cases.

I look forward to some tips from the locals, we are never too old to learn new tricks.

And as for Naang Faa's irreverent take on this subject...      

no-one is closer to the LBs of LOS than her & I invite her to chime in with a more serious contribution.
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I am not a resident, and haven't been with as many lbs as some of the more experienced bms here.

However, keep this in mind - although she may be a prostitute, don't treat her that way.

This bit of advice will help in establishing a good rapport with her so if you decide on future meetings she will be happy to do so.

When I talk about treating her with respect - I mean treating her like a regular person, and not necessarily like a president. I suppose a better word would be polite and considerate.

Wham, bam, goodbye mam, here's x amount of baht won't put you in their memory banks as a good repeat client for the future.

I think there will be other comments coming in that will be more helpful, but that's my two satang worth.

By the way, don't over plan and over analyze your first trip to LOS. Go with the flow and enjoy yourself!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ Dec. 29 2008,16:19) I am not a resident, and haven't been with as many lbs as some of the more experienced bms here.

However, keep this in mind - although she may be a prostitute, don't treat her that way.

This bit of advice will help in establishing a good rapport with her so if you decide on future meetings she will be happy to do so.

When I talk about treating her with respect - I mean treating her like a regular person, and not necessarily like a president. I suppose a better word would be polite and considerate.

Wham, bam, goodbye mam, here's x amount of baht won't put you in their memory banks as a good repeat client for the future.

I think there will be other comments coming in that will be more helpful, but that's my two satang worth.

By the way, don't over plan and over analyze your first trip to LOS.  Go with the flow and enjoy yourself!
          I couldn't agree more with that, words of wisdom. Follow that advice and you couldn't go wrong. Enjoy yourself.

Comment

The Comfort Factor

The old thread above offers some personal insights of my own...

Comment

Probably the best thread here.

Still appiles - No Surprises!!
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Excellent pearls pf wisdom to be found here for the benefit of experienced and inexperienced BM's alike.....

I treat the girls with respect and I'm nice to them and show concern though sometimes you do have to be firm to be fair, even a recent event with one having an "off day" and not doing the business I smiled and let her stay and walked her out in the morning.......no point in treating her bad, which got a result as she spent the rest of my holiday going out the way to be nice to me which was cool, if I'd annoyed her it could have made things awkward......
                My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

Just be yourself , be nice and try to make them laugh .

Also pretend to not understand them if they hint at doing anything that you don't fancy , or involves spending your money .

The second part has worked well for me for years .

Not sure about the first bit though .

Jim please , no more jokes  
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ Dec. 29 2008,14:38) ........ try to make them laugh.
                    That's easy - I just ask them if they will pay my barfine.
                    Best offer I've had so far is 50 Baht.

So far I've had to to pay theirs.

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

Thanks Stogie, you should "sticky" that in the New Members Old Questions section with a modified title so other noobs will find it. Great info!
                      Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

deepthroat glad to see you decided to do a new thread on this subject and I agree with pacman, Naang Faa (Suay) would be a GREAT source of information and she has VERY GOOD insight into the real world. Just ask her personally and she will tell you all.

My hats off to you for the starting of the thread.
                        Cheers,
                        Nhscotsman

Comment

First thing first...
                          If you are planing to shag many LBs you can...Make sure you tell them you are on holiday to enjoy your self and  you are Butterfly...
                          All most all will want to go with you again so ,,,That will save you a lots of hassle.. .
                          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(rxpharm @ Dec. 29 2008,14:19) Wham, bam, goodbye mam, here's x amount of baht won't put you in their memory banks as a good repeat client for the future.
                            I am all for treating them well  and happy to see that train of thought from members all the time, but I do not agree with the above since we are talking about bargirls. They are there to make money, not get wined and dined or find a perfect date or knight in shining armor. So on the contrary a quick in and out customer and some baht in pocket describes their absolute most perfect, dream customer. It's safe, easy, and they can go right back to the bar for more. They then have the option to choose to go out and have fun with the money where they want and with who they want--a much more favorable scenario.

Think about it. Given the choice, would you prefer an all expense paid vacation to Hawaii or the cash equivalent in hand? Not to say we shouldn't bring them to the beach or try to create good relationships, just be realistic. That in & out exchange may not appeal to many of us, but it sure does to them!

Comment

(jadeite @ Dec. 30 2008,11:18)
                              (rxpharm @ Dec. 29 2008,14:19) Wham, bam, goodbye mam, here's x amount of baht won't put you in their memory banks as a good repeat client for the future.
                              I am all for treating them well  and happy to see that train of thought from members all the time, but I do not agree with the above since we are talking about bargirls. So on the contrary a quick in and out customer and some baht in pocket describes their absolute most perfect, dream customer. That in & out exchange may not appeal to many of us, but it sure does to them!
                              I disagree...

On this trip I've been in Pattaya over two months and been with many different girls...

Perhaps it's because of the current economics or perhaps it's because they know I'm here for a bit, but with only one exception (a prearranged short-time), they have all wanted to stay and be wined and dined...and I am neither young, good looking or the perfect dream customer...

In truth, I'm running out of excuses to get them to get them the hell out of my room...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                              X