X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(pacman @ May 17 2009,14:59)
    (bigmick22 @ May 17 2009,19:08) I agree - the winner was a huge fugly.
    Are you sure? Looking at some other shots, she looks pretty good.
    she looked about 8 feet tall - can you imagine the feet?
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

I watched the Contest in bed with Cartun , her mate No:10 was in it, Cartun did pick the winner and my choice was second
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

First of all i have to say very very good field report
        ( Rxpharm ) and very sharp and nice picture`s.

I do have some question i want to ask you now that i see that you have more inside information of this nice LB election.
        My question is how do these LB apply to be a part of this beauty pegant what are the rules ??
        Are these LB all top Ago go girls working in the famouse bars all over Thailand and when the pagant season brake`s they sign up how does this works ??
        These LB looks like the cream de la cream when it come to there outfit and outlooks boy they are very very beautifull

Cheers , Stealth
        *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Comment

Ok got the tickets for the sydney show, myself donnneyky, friend, and ozzie will be representing the forum, i have some fake cards printed to let them know who we are lol. im strogie and ozzie is tt chang lollol and donnyky is going along as marla
          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(donnnnnny @ May 21 2009,12:01) have some fake cards printed to let them know who we are lol. im strogie and ozzie is tt chang lollol and donnyky is  going along as marla
            Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!    Maybe  
            TT

Comment

(donnnnnny @ May 21 2009,12:01) im strogie and...

Comment

Great pics. RXPharm manages to make a long, overdrawn and frankly mind numbingly boring event entertaining.

Is it just me or do they all look identical like models in that Arnold Palmer video?

(Yes, I know, so don't waste your time correcting me!)

Comment

I don't have a lot of info on this, but I dated a girl who made it to the top ten this year, for about a year and a half.  Surprised to hear from her out of the blue about being in this years contest, but it had been her dream for a long time.

She was not a working girl -- well, not officially anyway -- but rather a student.  I think there's a mix of types of girls, but my hunch is most are not bar girls.

She also is a regular of the contest circuit and has a stack of trophies.  In normal contests, she would contend that in some of them the winner "swindled" to win, meaning her sponsor kicked a significant chunk to the judges.  I don't think this was necessarily just sour grapes, as she would win some/lose some in a fair contest, but only had complaints occasionally when I suppose the girls' concensus was that it was fixed.

I also believe in her opinion Tiffany is fixed at least most years, and I tend to agree just living in Thailand forever, that any contest with a 100,000 baht + toyota grand prize almost *certainly* is fixed.  There's just too much money on the line for someone not to take a kickback on that.

Hell, if there were a way to guarantee getting the car for a reasonable fee, I almost would've considered being a "sponsor", though I would imagine that would be a very quick way indeed for a farang to lose a lot of change...

Comment

does anyone here actually care if it's rigged or not?
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

Thanks for the comments all! Donnnny, make sure you take a lot of photos when you are at the Sydney contest!

Stealth, officially any entrant must be a Thai lb, doesn't matter if she is postop or preop. She also must be 18-25 years of age. If under 18, she needs parental permission.

Unofficially a "bar girl" can enter, but will unlikely make the top 3. This is because the winner goes on to the Miss International Queen contest generally held in Nov. Last year the contest was postponed due to the political problems. So far things look on track for this year, and both Miss Tiffany 2008 and 2009 are supposed to be entered. Generally they do background checks on the contestants to make make sure the top 3 are non p4p. However in 2007, the 2nd runner up, Oil was working part time at Casanova Bar, while she was attending university.

Sorry for the interruption of the photos, was hijacked for a birthday party by 5 lbs!

Now to continue on, the cocktail dress section for the final 10.
                      Attached Files

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

As far as being "rigged" it won't be the first time any beauty contest in the world has been arranged and it won't be the last. I do have some doubts that this year's contest was rigged because of events I reported earlier. Also the winner doesn't fit the profile of the typical winner - she has dark skin, and is not as feminine as past winners.
                        Attached Files

Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread

Comment

Some of the cocktail dresses seemed to have a "wedding dress" theme.
                          Attached Files

Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread

Comment

Cocktail dresses continued:
                            Attached Files

Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread

Comment

A few more cocktail dresses of the final 10
                              Attached Files

Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread

Comment

A couple of the previous photos show the wedding them cocktail dresses I was talking about.

Here are a couple of more.
                                Attached Files

Membership Levels
                                The Rookie Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X