X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBs past Sukhumvit Soi 4...

I have noticed that later in the evening along Sukhumvit past Soi 4 towards Soi 6 there are a couple small tables and chairs, little eating establishments and many LBs sit around there. I have never really stopped to check them out, but are there any gems that are there or should they be avoided and stick with safer areas like Guess and NP?

I guess you mean the ones that hang around where the Subway used to be, I've never had any problems with the lb's there and i always stop for a beer or two on the way to soi 4. There's always one or two nice looking lb's there, generally a bit older than the Nana girls.
    Fern is a particularly nice one, you'll find her freelancing there when she's in between boyfriends.

Comment

These would be the bars past the Majestic Suites just before Landmark.

A Thai friend took me there once as she knows some of the owners. Apparently the LBs serve drinks at these bars as a means of disguising their true vocation  

I've heard conflicting stories as to whether a bf system operates though, but I believe not.

Often ex cascades et al...they seem normal enough  
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Funny... A few of us have nincknamed that area "Guess Bar 2!"

Great for late night cheap drinks and a good mix up with the LBs...

Comment

That should be Guess Bar also!

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

Yes, it's the area right past the police kiosk when you are walking toward Soi 6. Often been tempted to stop and see what's there but always been in a rush to go somewhere else. Guess II would be a good name for it. Maybe I'll have to walk slower and see what's there this time.

Comment

This is where i got miss shitty pussy from

Comment

One of the girls is called GiGi, took her on my first trip back in 2008. Nice enough girl, no trouble at all, but dont like ya hagging out of a cab pissed shouting her name
                & if ya into big cocks & great legs, this girl is for you, tell her Seamus sent you along
                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

GiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiGiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiii
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

was her arse clean?

Comment

As a whistle mate
                      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

lucky basterd

Comment

The lb that runs the place is very nice and polite.

Comment

A must after 1am. A take a seat and wait for the after 2am scene. One problem is that you can't take a piss.

Comment

Its out of the bag now, ah well....this is a place I like to sit occasionally as there arent to many customers and Ive enjoyed a couple of ( clean Lb's ) from here...

Comment

Working...
                              X