First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Buddy @ Jun. 01 2009,18:43) Walking into Cascades for very first time
    Walking into Casanova for the very first time  

Comment

My first wank - at the time i didnt know that stuff would shoot out the end. It was a complete suprise - started flogging my horris everyday from that day onwards

Comment

(Dieter @ Jun. 03 2009,05:28) August 1959 I see the first time light...  
               August  1977 got my driver licence....    
               August  1975 first night with a girl ...
               August  1976 first anal wizh a girl....
               December 1983 first time LOs
               December  2002 first LB (yes a super star at this time....
               June 2008..... The Duke of York.....  

Hope me get 100...

Dieter
        Talk about dating yourself.

Aren't they all great?

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Jun. 03 2009,10:12) 3rd was my first lb back in 1985-6 from limatquay(fuk knows how to spell it)
          I don't think anyone does
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

I'll never forget the first time I met the Pixie. I was kissing another LB in cascade and she sat beside me and stuck her tongue in my ear.

Then she said hello.

Then she asked me to continue kissing the other girl because it made her feel horny
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

That Pixie is SUCH a trooper
              Be careful out there!

Comment

In 1989 when, at age 56 and, having only ever been with GGs from my teens, I put my hand in this girl's panties, got a big suprise and carried on making love without a single moments hesitation.

The day when my ex-wife, her husband and my four children all fully accepted my first Long Term LB partner and for their continuing acceptance over the intervening years that my preference is for LBs usually much younger than my children.

Every day that brings a new LB experience, (except for the occasional starfish) for both the fact that I can (usually) still perform and also because no one has ever yet won "The Game", even though in almost every LB club there is someone who knows the correct answer but has not told the LB I bar-fine or perhaps they play their own game, in so far as they like to pretend they don't know the correct answer, in order to flatter me.

Which ever way it is, I'm happy; and I guess I'm happy too that I'm still around to be happy and play The Game.

Comment

waking up next to my girl the first time, and thinking, this ones different.
                  havent looked back yet

stevie

Comment

Working...
                  X