Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(KingofNANA @ Jan. 02 2010,15:14) Seamus
    Anda adalah
    That's the part that Fiona would be referring to as ''salah" Seamus. In English it would be perfect, but is in Indonesian "you are" is never used that way. Me solly!    
    Fuck me I cant even write English properly, wot chance have I got with Indo
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Seamus you old bugger Happy New year! Last year i invested in sri owens indonesian cookbook, excellent book and brilliant recipes. If you are that good with the indo food i'll definately be up London this year
      i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Well Karina you certainly look great, just wish i could be getting to Bali sometime soon!
        i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Dec. 31 2009,13:32) There are Ladyboys in Bali?
          yes
          Bali Ladyboy

Comment

(marshal @ Jan. 03 2010,17:36) Well Karina you certainly look great, just wish i could be getting to Bali sometime soon!
            ok dont forget call my number
            Bali Ladyboy

Comment

(KingofNANA @ Jan. 02 2010,12:14) That's the part that Fiona would be referring to as ''salah" Seamus. In English it would be perfect, but is in Indonesian "you are" is never used that way. Me solly!    
              well i didn't say that it is completely wrong but i can understand it..

Bahasa Indonesia is very complicated language..

i'm my self even not speak it perfectly...

anyway, yes Karina pics is retouched but she's definitely young and very attractive, i remember that karina was also appear on Ernesto trip report while he's in Bali.

@ karina : baik baik sayang, gimana kabarnya di Bali? gw kedinginan di Amerika nih.. udah salju.. good luck ya cinta...
              "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

Happy new year Karina
                Easy Come Easy Go: that's life

Comment

(marshal @ Jan. 03 2010,09:35) Seamus you old bugger Happy New year! Last year i invested in sri owens indonesian cookbook, excellent book and brilliant recipes. If you are that good with the indo food i'll definately be up London this year  
                  Marsh your more then welcome mate, think the lodgers going away sometime in feb, so I have a spare bed for ya. I can knock up a few indo dishes for ya & ya gotta love a Indo TS
                  Happy New Year to ya, ya old farmer
                  Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(fionasexyangel @ Jan. 03 2010,21:35)
                    (KingofNANA @ Jan. 02 2010,12:14) That's the part that Fiona would be referring to as ''salah" Seamus. In English it would be perfect, but is in Indonesian "you are" is never used that way. Me solly!    
                    well i didn't say that it is completely wrong but i can understand it..

Bahasa Indonesia is very complicated language..

i'm my self even not speak it perfectly...

anyway, yes Karina pics is retouched but she's definitely young and very attractive, i remember that karina was also appear on Ernesto trip report while he's in Bali.

@ karina : baik baik sayang, gimana kabarnya di Bali? gw kedinginan di Amerika nih.. udah salju.. good luck ya cinta...
                    baik ma,tpi di bali sepih,kpn balik ke bali lg ma?
                    Bali Ladyboy

Comment

(buddha8 @ Jan. 03 2010,21:50) Happy new year Karina
                      happy new year too
                      Bali Ladyboy

Comment

(marshal @ Jan. 03 2010,17:36) Well Karina you certainly look great, just wish i could be getting to Bali sometime soon!
                        ok i witing u come in bali
                        Bali Ladyboy

Comment

(KarinaBali @ Jan. 03 2010,20:52) baik ma,tpi di bali sepih,kpn balik ke bali lg ma?
                          harem di bali ya... mudah2an ntar banyak tamu dr sini em..

gak tahu nih, belum boleh balik sm laki ku..

udah kangen pengen pulang sih... ya di jalanin aja dulu disini
                          daripada di bali kan...

salam buat temen2 semua nya ya say..
                          "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

(whore @ Dec. 29 2009,23:44) You look amazing Karina  
                            thank pls add me [email protected]
                            Bali Ladyboy

Comment

gorgeous  

correction : just another chancer  
                              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

hotness!

ive been to Bali before and Bali/Indo TS girls are hot and ferosh!
                                http://www.alyssaluxor.com
                                http://www.facebook.com/alyssaluxor1
                                http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AlyssaLuxor
                                http://www.myspace.com/alyssaluxor
                                http://www.youtube.com/user/alyssaluxor
                                http://xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=alyssats<-- Me in XXX Videos!

Comment

Working...
                                X