• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a few photos of Kwang on her last nigth in Pattaya
    Attached Files

Comment

• Kwang is "retiring".

She has been saving like crazy to buy land for the family so they can have a small farm and be self sufficient. Up in her own area farm land is about 40K Baht a Rai - 1600 Sq metres for about $1200.

Good to see someone thinking of their future.

My bet is that she will find "retirement" a bit quiet and that she will return within the month. Mind you she did suggest that she could open a LB bar in her village!

Comment

• second last
        Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks guys, it's been fun, bye bye
          Attached Files

Comment

•  Great photo for a happy ending , she informed me she wants a job in supermarket and will be happy to make average money now she back home and have land for family. I thought this girl was bullshitting the time i was with her but everything she has told me she has done. Off course there will be holidays away for her and the chance to make extra baht when certain farrangs come to LOS.  

Or maybe the the thrill of the big bucks will get the better of her and she will return.

In any case she will never be forgotten

Comment

• Agreed - I always liked Kwang - she had plans and she has worked towards them. She never did bullshit and there were never stories of sick buffaloes, broken motorcycles - she just saved her money and did what she set out to do

BUT

I do think she will be back. Once they have been in Pattaya they find the rural life pretty dull after a couple of weeks - anyway she may want to expand her farm!!

Comment

• (wembleyguy @ Jan. 31 2008,22:37) and the chance to make extra baht when certain farrangs come to LOS.  
                This is a great plan for girls who prefer a calm life.
                Work bar, give great GFE.
                Build up rolodex.
                Quit bar, go home, and service regulars only.

Good luck to Kwang!

Comment

• Kwang sms me tonight sounds like she has the Pattaya blues already  

Comment

• She will be back...I hope...Kwang is one of the best girls LOS has...
                    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• An urgent message from Sam:

Saturday Feb 16th Is OVEN night.

It gets hot in the kitchen down at La Bamba - delicious delicacies served by the staff.

Why OVEN night?

O is for Official opening - I had to leave just after we actually opened
                      V is for Valentines - we are 2 days late but love lasts longest
                      E is for Eventually I arrive
                      N is for NO smoking (law from 11th Feb)

So come and enjoy the "cook out" with us all at La Bamba.

Comment

• Great name - and the best thing is ZERO chance of getting a bun in the oven if the condom breaks Just think of the savings of NOT having to support a sprog for the next 18-25 years

Sounds like a good party as well - so what delicacies are being offered on the platter? Coq au vin, sausage rolls and ?

Cheers
                        Mardhi

Comment

• What about a good "Toad in the hole"

Le humour anglais....

Comment

• I'll be looking to feast on 19 year old vintage Issan sausage... Can't wait!

Comment

• Spare me the sausage jokes !        

An OVEN party !        

Is this another half-baked idea Sam?        

Here's my version of what an OVEN party is

O is for once, just once Sam can buy me a drink

V is for very, very many of them      

E is for extras, including food & bar fine, much appreciated

N is for no getting out of it now mate        

I suggested to Rossco we should play pin the tale on the donkey, he was worried I might get hurt.

Rossco, I was thinking of you !        

But I have a better game more suitable for playing with ladyboys -
                              there are no rules, just neatest correct entry wins.            

Sam I have one request - I want you to send a personal invitation to Naang Faa, the Princess of the forum.

No-one wants to see us drunk & disorderly but a Royal visit by her Majesty
                              plus the presence of his Stogieness,
                              if that doesn't attract a crowd then shut the bar.

Everyone will have died.
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Still it must be better to be half-baked than half-cocked.          

Rossco, why isn't Sam making his own announcements?      

Is he still trying to make that old 486 work?

Sam, I told you before, when people throw their old computer out,
                                it is because they are not working properly.          

Just like when you toss out the wife 50 kilos after you marry them,
                                they don't give the same level of performance any more.

Unlike the ex, do you know how you can tell if a LB is horny? . . . .

. . . . . they can't fit their wobbly bits in their g-string.        
                                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                                X