X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with La Bamba is the staff attendance is sporadic. Oppositie problem at SF.

Comment

• Cheers Rossco, I would not have recognised Oh if you had not put her name here, she is looking as great as ever.

Comment

• (rossco @ Apr. 26 2009,09:13) Pookie and Aum
        That young lady in red looks sort of familiar.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

• there's a boy who used to work in Jomtien - looks just like her
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Looks like Oh's panties are going to burst.
            TEXASMAC

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Apr. 27 2009,02:34)  Cheers Rossco, I would not have recognised Oh if you had not put her name here, she is looking as great as ever.
              BB....... Only because it's not an arse shot.....
              Cheers DK
              happy when in thailand

Comment

• You know me too well DK

Comment

• (rossco @ Apr. 26 2009,03:13) Pookie and Aum
                  The lovely lady in the red top is Pookie? Does she have quite an enlarged clit?
                  I'd be pleased to make her acquaintance.
                  If anyone doesn't mind PMing her phone #, I would be thankful and appreciative.
                  “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• La Bamba have yet to confirm the team for the Volleyball contest.

I hope these 3 are on the team....
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Oh has some of the best looking legs I've ever seen on lb. I've not had the pleasure, but I'll be she could put the squeeze on ya with the muscles she has. Thanks for sharing those lovely pics Rossco
                      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• LB: great!!!!!!! .... but soemhow i need some boobs on the girl.
                        Not huge bolt ons, just something that can be felt.

What about Mae and Pooky in that department? any pics?

tried Nam, great girld, beautiful, but when the bra comes off she is not my style - know what i mean?

Mike

Comment

• (michi_s @ May 01 2009,13:59) LB: great!!!!!!! .... but soemhow i need some boobs on the girl.

tried Nam, great girld, beautiful, but when the bra comes off she is not my style - know what i mean?  

Mike
                          Well this was Mae a few months ago, not sure if any change since, and no pic of Pookey in her smalls, but it was Pookey who inspired Pacman' s famous quote

" and when her dress came off....she was a boy"

so not sure how much she has changed.  

Happy hunting.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• (michi_s @ May 01 2009,13:59) LB: great!!!!!!! .... but soemhow i need some boobs on the girl.

Mike
                            Ice has a nice pair on her and very friendly.
                            I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Really nice team Rossco
                              I don't care the way they play volley...
                              i'd like to be pom pom girl of that team
                              Some other lads to join me

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Mar. 31 2009,19:41) Here is the latest recruit to the La Bamba ranks, another of Alis's right hand ladies, for want of a better expression

May
                                Very very nice

Comment

Working...
                                X