X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dammit, every night should be bikini night, can anyone give me a good reason why not....I'm waiting

Comment

• Emmy has always been hot - how had you guys missed that before?
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Sam,

Glad you enjoyed the Family Bar Fun at yet another staff members B Day Party. Some Nice pics you have there too
        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Sep. 21 2008,23:27) Emmy has always been hot - how had you guys missed that before?  
          well Emmy has always been hot in my eyes at least.

Oh the good old days in Patpong 3 years ago with young emmy..............

Cheers
          Mardhi

Comment

• Hey Guys I am arriving home on the 22-23 October bringing a couple of guys to sample the delights of Pattaya as they think the tales i have told them are by the author as the Harry Potter books.

So any one who is around then let me know as it seems only right we should have a party and La Bamba seems to be the place to hold it...... Sam can you pm me, need to get some info from you.

+    + = A f**king good night

Comment

• Bugger... I wanted to be the 1,000th post on this - thread!

Congrats to Alice, Sam and Rossco for this thread!

Comment

• Bikini Party
                Attached Files
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• Your Hostess,
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Family Bar, Naklua...someone has a secret
                    Attached Files

Comment

• T-shirt pic is quite clever Snickster!

Comment

• does cindy have any videos on this site ?

Comment

• For the Emmy fans
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Just a reminder for all you BM's that are in Pattaya this weekend...

3 of our girls are celebrating their birthdays on Saturday, October 4th beginning at 8PM...

Oh

Aimie

Aum

Be sure to drop in and help these girls celebrate...

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• Drum roll please, my 1000th post & I saved it for the happiest place in the known universe.    

What more can be said thay hasn't been said already??

In between committing treasonable acts like wandering off to the Kitten Club or getting on down to the grooves of the maestro himself, Karl at his EZY Bar, I always had the safe haven to return to - La Bamba.

The girls of La Bamba made me very welcome & it was great to catch up with them all again.
                              Alis has really stepped up & is running a tight ship. Everytime I saw her she was madly cleaning, her explanation was "Sam's coming".
                              I thought that was why the place needed cleaning in the first place - Sam's coming...    
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• All is forgiven Pacman, all is forgiven. We know the temptations offered to your innocent self in this sinful city(oh I love sinful Pattaya).

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

Working...
                                X