X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (rossco @ Nov. 14 2008,20:20) Crap

Must have missed at least 15 bars........
    yeah ,, CRAP is what you'll find walking down beach road

AND BUDHA HELP YOU IF YOU GO FOR A SWIM

Comment

• no kidding
      And boxing in soi 6.
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (sev7en @ Nov. 15 2008,05:17) no kidding  
        And boxing in soi 6.
        especially if Bom gets hold of you sev7en.....

not to mention Gitar...hehehhe

how about a 3 some with those two?

you love the Drama sev7en.....

nothing like a stroll down soi 6 at 2 am in the morning ....running the gauntlet af all those ladyboys....

Comment

• Just go into La Bamba, order a drink and ask Alis, who runs the joint, to introduce you to a nice LB. She may ask you what you like, but you will end up happy.

Just leave it to her.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• Loy Klatong - great festival
            Attached Files

Comment

• funny! when i started learning thai ,I used to say loy Katoey

cooll pics btw

Comment

• Hey guys,

Can you please tell me who that is in the middle of the picture with the black strap bra thanks.
                Attached Files

Comment

• sorry dont know, but will try and find her next week, the one in the yellow top is hot too

Comment

• umm !!!sorry never seen her before

Comment

• on the left is Sonya - now works out of JSB on Walking Street

In the middle is Nicky who is currently off the scene, I believe

On the right is Kwang who now also works out of JSB on Walking Street
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Ah, the patience of a saint and the wisdom of Job
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• hmmm,
                          regarding cindy from la bamba,
                          alot of guys here saying nice things about her so maybe i met her on a bad night, she just seem so money hungry to me...
                          it was 3 weeks or so ago at the halloween party and we are getting on well, shes sitting with me and im buying her drinks....
                          tata from ezy bar was there and said hello so im having short chat with her.....
                          cindy gets jealous and starts making eyes at some guy sitting by himself in the corner....
                          i go for a leak and come back, and cindy still with half a drink i have bought her, all over this guy who had obviously put the word on her while im in the bathroom...
                          next minute he scurries out the door, barfined obviously paid, and she follows straight after without as much as a see ya later and thanks for the drinks....
                          not real impressed....
                          great party though....
                          cheers.....

Comment

• Did you let Cindy know your intentions?

In many bars, many girls are doing it a tough & La Bamba is not immune, they will grab a sure thing wherever they can.

Does she wait to see what you want to do or does she go for the guy who is putting his money up?

They are not mind readers & are all too well aware of the fickle nature of the farang.

It has happened to me, probably most visitors to LOS, if you know she's the one, let them know,

otherwise, a trip to the toilet & bingo...

where did she go? It may seem unfair but put yourself in her position.

As for the drink, remember that as far as a bargirl is concerned, we all have "bigmoney". It's nothing for a rich farang. Or so they think...
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• pacman,

im not worried about the fact that cindy went with another guy, its her perogative...
                              its more the way she went about it...
                              there's plenty lbs around and tata, nat etc alot hotter than cindy in my opinion....

cheers for your input

Comment

• Interesting comment bib70 about cindy;

I found the same thing happened, I actually was with her for a time and i thought she really liked me, but soon as my back was turned she would be over some other guy. Makes you feel good.

I have heard she is not working at La Bamba anymore is that true?

Comment

Working...
                                X