X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To me Ice looks the hottest LB there-will be checking her out when I arrive next month.

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Jan. 06 2009,12:22) Aoi
      Aoi is a great addition to the LaBamba team!

A fun, friendly girl that seems eager to please.

Comment

• (jimslim @ Jan. 07 2009,04:30)
        (bumblebee @ Jan. 07 2009,03:26) latest feature, a glory hole
        Did Baklaboy make that hole  
        Glory Hole? No, that hole was made by none other than Rossco while attempting to rescue his friend Pim when she locked herself in the bathroom a few days ago...

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• That's very nice of Rossco to rescue Pim locked in the loo.

I can't help wonder what might have happened had the tables been reversed, if it had been Rossco locked in the loo,

.....the girls just might have left him there    
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• What's so bad about being locked in the Horng Nam? LaBamba has a first class one!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

• What do the LB's at La Bamba expect for LT, I think at Stringfellows they look for 2000, as that is a club and they are dancers, so I guess about 1500 would be about right for La Bamba-any input?

Comment

• Oh dear oh dear  
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Thanks for the great Pics Burenboy,

I know Aoi, great girl and great pic from you

Many thanks

Comment

• (jimslim @ Jan. 08 2009,21:28)
                    Oh dear oh dear  

And your point is??

Comment

• Your guess and maybe a tip if your happy and you should be ok
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• I believe Jim's point is referring to the blunt tone of your question, that somehow the girls fall neatly into a price category by virtue of the bar they inhabit.

By stating that as La Bamba isn't a go-go, then the girls services are devalued accordingly, is a concept upsetting to those of us who frequent the place & have genuine affection for the staff.

You reduce the importance of their status to little more than this weeks special at your local supermarket.

To answer your question in the most general of terms - how much would the girls of La Bamba like for a LT? I guess they would start at a million baht & go up from there.

How much would they be willing to settle for? Now that is up to you, in this market you may well secure the services of a girl for 1500 baht, but it takes two to tango, it will depend on her & how much she needs the money,

and sir, it will depend on you, particularly your appearance & your attitude.

Be a nice guy in the bar, show you have jai-dee (good heart), don't get drunk & abusive, & before you know it you will have all the offers you can handle, at the "right" price.

However, approach them as if you are bartering for a pound of sausages, you are not going find too many takers, at La Bamba or anywhere in LOS. You'll quickly work it out once you are there.
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Just having a bit of a joke with you bigpauly , prices are a bit of a contentious issue with some people at the moment .

To answer your question I'm sure they would be more than happy with 1500 baht longtime

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• And all along I thought you were referring to one of the La Bamba girls...
                            Attached Files
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• Thanks for the informative replies-I am not a newbie to Pattaya and have LB experience there,mainly at Stringfellows and 131 when Franck was there, haven't been to Pattaya since La Bamba opened-hence the question as I don't know the place.
                              A bit harsh the comment about devaluing the LB's there compared to Stringfellows gogo, as GG gogo ladies expect and receive more than regular bars for instance.
                              But I go along with and understand the points made and look forward to my first visit to La Bamba next month.
                              Cheers.

Comment

• (Snick @ Dec. 31 2007,14:25) Yowza - MOO
                                I love Moo

Comment

Working...
                                X