• Thanks TT a very timely preview I'll be there next week.... Cheers Donnykey
    happy when in thailand

Comment

• I look forward to sharing a   with you, as we travel up & down Soi 13/1  
      TT

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Jan. 12 2009,16:31)
        (TTChang @ Jan. 11 2009,23:29) I think she said Pookie was her name
        She's changed her hair as well as her name.   Pookie/Jackie is a sweet girl who seems to be showing up more and more at LaBamba.    
        Damn...Jackie can't seem to make up her mind which bar to work in...

I'm not certain about the sweet comment, but she is sexy as hell...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• She does look sexy, doesn't she?

Don't I know her from somewhere? Looks familiar...
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Perhaps you'll recall this now classic line...

"When she took off her clothes......................"

Comment

• You beat me too it you old rascal
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (kahuna @ Jan. 12 2009,15:11) Perhaps you'll recall this now classic line...

I thought it was "When her clothes hit the floor ... "
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

• I cant believe Ill be back in Patts in just over two weeks time!!!!!!!!!!!! but I am! great pics keep em coming!!!!! Roll on January 30th!!!!!!
                  sammy555

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Jan. 13 2009,13:20)
                    (kahuna @ Jan. 12 2009,15:11) Perhaps you'll recall this now classic line...

I thought it was "When her clothes hit the floor ... "
                    The now classic line that I never wrote...      

Misquoted, misrepresented, but I couldn't recall just what I did write, so back to my Trip Report I went to find it.

Good deal I thought & while the boys drank we were off. Up to the room & off with her togs.

Hmmm, she was flat chested, fair enough, her only concession to the fair sex was her long hair & make-up. Here I was with a young boy in the room, no probs, all part of life's experience, but I don't think she had done this too often.
                    They are the actual lines that had Kahuna off in search of little Jackie, a most worthwhile mission after seeing this latest picture of her.

I am sure she will improve with each outing & with a smile like hers, there are sure to be many more of them.

I would love to hear how she is progressing, I know someone must have offered her the benefit of their experience lately.

Comment

• (TTChang @ Jan. 12 2009,14:34) And this one too ... Nattie.  She looks even better in person.  Good attitude I would imagine.
                      Better to keep it in you imagination my friend TT, that way you won't be disappointed like I was.    

Comment

• (pacman @ Jan. 13 2009,14:59) The now classic line that I never wrote...      

Misquoted, misrepresented, but I couldn't recall just what I did write, so back to my Trip Report I went to find it.
                        Perhaps...but I have never read your trip report...Sorry...not a personal thing...I seldom read any trip reports...

One of the Pattaya regulars told me that was your comment after your liaison with the ever lovely and sexy Ms Jackie or whatever her name is now...

Take credit where credit is (or is not) due...It's a great line...One of my all time favorites...And, whether you said it or not, I will always attribute it to you...So there...  

Cheers...

Comment

•      What? You have never read my Trip Report? I can't believe that you never read it. I'm shattered...        

Now that you mention it, I am almost certain that brother PigDogg was the recipient of the mentioned quote, it sounded familiar.

Yes, behind the mask of Jackie's beautiful face, once naked I was confronted with the horror of a lithe, firm, brown young boy's body, her supple buttocks writhing in my hands.      

The full horror is all revealed in my TR but Jackie is as sweet as she looks. She still needs more exposure to the world she finds herself in, but she has all the attributes to be a star.

Any regret has long passed, seeing her lovely face again brings back memories of a pretty girl who transformed into a boy in front of my eyes.    

Comment

• Yes indeed, it was Brother PigDogg who spelled the beans...

And I am very happy to hear that your shock and regret have passed...

Cause Jackie is a perfect example of my ideal girl...Well, the way she looks, that is...

When they take off their clothes, they look like boys...

I've found many others...You want their numbers....

Comment

• (kahuna @ Jan. 13 2009,13:05) Yes indeed, it was Brother PigDogg who spelled the beans...
                              that's where I heard it too - great line
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Jan. 12 2009,22:20) her clothes hit the floor ... "
                                I'm not sure of the exact quote but this version is perhaps the most literary.

But it was Pacie's delivery that is most memorable to me. At that moment he was the ghost of Lou Costello.

Comment

Working...
                                X