X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (rossco @ Jan. 14 2009,09:56) Some more recent portraits from La Bamba. Looks like Alis has been on  a fresh recruitment drive.

Ai, Pookie, Som, Mook or Mo

Pictures speak a thousand words.............
    number 1 and 3 from left to right used to work at minou bar

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Jan. 13 2009,18:37) ........which of you smart asses is behind this new name for Sunee Plaza
      Strikes me they're restricting their customer base somewhat.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

• I wish he would change his name
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Jan. 14 2009,20:32)  I wish he would change his name    
          Sorry Dave, forgot we share the same title, I'm sure nobody here would think of you as a Sunee fan, would they ...

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Jan. 14 2009,00:37) and by the way which of you smart asses is behind this new name for Sunee Plaza
            It wasn't me I swear...It's that other guy who uses some sort of strange animal name....
            HogMutt or something like that...
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (kahuna @ Jan. 14 2009,10:46) HogMutt or something like that...
              Think that A-hole was at the Issan music Festival tonight.

Comment

• (pampamsam @ Jan. 14 2009,10:02) Thanks Rossco I guess I owe you another Tiger.
                Proof at last.

Rossco IS on the payroll
                Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Jan. 14 2009,18:18)
                  (daveduke007 @ Jan. 14 2009,20:32)  I wish he would change his name    
                  Sorry Dave, forgot we share the same title, I'm sure nobody here would think of you as a Sunee fan, would they ...
                  Yeah your right BB   , I just like " chicks" with "dicks" , I'm safe  
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (Stogie @ Jan. 14 2009,15:58) Pookie...    
                    I agree , someone get her to BKK

Comment

• Some pics taken at La Bamba
                      Attached Files
                      Now a SUPER sister!

Comment

• How do I get to be a La Bamba girl?
                        Attached Files
                        Now a SUPER sister!

Comment

• gorjess marla lovin the heels......
                          You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• I need some kind of sms/email notice when more pics of marla are added to the site.
                            I'm e-stalking her.

I can't believe we lived a few km away for 3 1/2 years in Singapore and never met

Comment

• Marla, from an unqualified viewpoint, ie the above photos, you seem to have talent & are a lot more than just a pretty face.

I am trying to say that as un-obsequiously as possible, fellow BMs will wish to question my motives, but I am sorry that I wasn't there to view your work in person.

True ability always gets rewarded eventually, take heart that Van Gogh never sold anything in his lifetime.

Errrrr, maybe that's not an example to aspire to but you know what I mean. Stick with it, once karma shifts in your favour, everybody will want one.
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Marla, the last picture.....You and your legs are GORGEOUS!!! You're soooo beautiful!

I'm in love!!!

Nhscotsman

Comment

Working...
                                X