X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was Aoms birthday party last night, most of the girls dressed up in evening gowns, but alas the birthday girl herself never turned up for some reason. TIT I guess.
    Attached Files

Comment

• New girl May, making a BIG impression..
      Attached Files

Comment

• Mae
        Attached Files

Comment

• They do scrub up well
          I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

• Mmmmmm glow in the dark ladyboys , great concept
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• May and Mae both looking absolutely gorgeous
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

• BB with all the new talent you are uncovering, maybe you should postpone your departure for Farangland......or are you now sick and tired of all things Pattaya Thai.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• (pampamsam @ Apr. 03 2009,10:49) BB ....... are you now sick and tired of all things Pattaya Thai.
                  Can that ever happen
                  You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• (pampamsam @ Apr. 03 2009,10:49) BB with all the new talent you are uncovering, maybe you should postpone your departure for Farangland......or are you now sick and tired of all things Pattaya Thai.
                    Wish it was that simple Pampamsam, but the funds have run low, need to visit reality for a while and recharge them. Now on the other hand, if the BMs want to chip in and sponsor me to stay that would be another matter, and I won't fuck around behind your backs, promise

Comment

• (seamus @ Apr. 01 2009,12:12) Went there with Mary one night , after Kahuna droped us off, didnt do anyhting for me at all.
                      Empty as a Catholic church in the Baghdad  so may well be better, just wrong night for us.
                      I agree with Seamus...just not me cup o tea.

I could go on, but wotz the use....I'll give the place another try in about 5 working daze.

how do you spell...overhyped...or is that even a word?

...OK maybe I will go on...when the joint was across the soi...when Son and Natalie and the chick with all the tats running up her arms and legs worked there...the place was happening....now...JMHO...a lot of mingers are working there and no one has the balls to say it.

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Apr. 02 2009,12:41) It was Aoms birthday party last night, but alas the birthday girl herself never turned up for some reason.  TIT I guess.
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Aum sent me an sms a few days before the party to tell me that she didn't work at La Bamba any longer...I didn't believe her so I didn't reply...
                          I suppose now she was telling the truth...Strange thing for a ladyboy to do...
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Apr. 03 2009,06:02) .....and I won't fuck around behind your backs, promise
                            Not much point in us chipping in then.......

RR.
                            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                            Kahuna

Comment

• (Road Runner @ Apr. 03 2009,17:02)
                              (bumblebee @ Apr. 03 2009,06:02) .....and I won't fuck around behind your backs, promise
                              Not much point in us chipping in then.......    

RR.
                              That was a Thai promise

Comment

• (shrimpsoup @ Apr. 03 2009,13:00) I agree with Seamus...just not me cup o tea.

I could go on, but wotz the use....I'll give the place another try in about 5 working daze.

how do you spell...overhyped...or is that even a word?

...OK maybe I will go on...when the joint was across the soi...when Son and Natalie and the chick with all the tats running up her arms and legs worked there...the place was happening....now...JMHO...a lot of mingers are working there and no one has the balls to say it.
                                From my perspective, La Bamba basically serves as a meeting point, and a comfortable venue to start the evening and meet up with fellow board members.

Happy hour is between 8pm and 9pm nightly, so that's a good time to arrive and finalise your itinerary for the rest of the night.

There are some attractive ladyboys in the mix, and similarly a few may not be everyones style, but they are a very friendly, hospitable bunch that always make me feel more than welcome.

Cheers
                                Koykaeng
                                Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Working...
                                X