X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Ivor Biggun @ May 03 2009,17:50)
    (michi_s @ May 01 2009,13:59) LB: great!!!!!!! .... but soemhow i need some boobs on the girl.
    Not huge bolt ons, just something that can be felt.

What about Mae and Pooky in that department? any pics?

tried Nam, great girld, beautiful, but when the bra comes off she is not my style - know what i mean?  

Mike
    Ice has a nice pair on her and very friendly.
    Ice suffering from Sunburn during Sonkran ...

Comment

• Alis knows that some of us miss her now she is behind the bar BUT when she is in the mood she does come out to play.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Lovely pics Rossco. Somehow the auburn hair makes her look younger IMO.
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Two more LB' go for the 'Slashed' dress look
          Attached Files

Comment

• Faaaaaaark!!

Check them out...        

Why do they even bother to wear a G string at all?

Damn things are so small that the slightest sign of arousal will be obvious to the world.      

Looks like the ST rooms are gonna be busy...      
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (rossco @ May 09 2009,11:45) Alis...     ...she does come out to play.
              Great shots of Alis there Rossco,

that's the best I have ever seen her look...      

Amazing what a relationship breakup can do to a girl's appearance...        
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Holy sugar, wonderful stuff Rossco, just love those dresses for sure, and Alis looks fab, making me wanna book a flight back right after I type this

Comment

• So why dont you???
                  A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

• (ciobha @ May 10 2009,03:59) So why dont you???
                    If only it was that easy, hopefully soon

Comment

• On my last day on Friday at La Bamba I noticed that Cindy has returned  to the bar and will be playing on the volleyball match on the 26th. Since she originally did leave  mysteriously, I have no way saying how long she will grace us with her presence.

BB, do you happen to have a shot of Cindy you can post for the handful of BMs who don't know who she is?  

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• (rossco @ May 09 2009,11:45) Alis knows that some of us miss her now she is behind the bar BUT when she is in the mood she does come out to play.
                        As Tom Waits would say visiting La Bamba : "There's Only Alice ".
                        My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

• (pampamsam @ May 17 2009,02:51) On my last day on Friday at La Bamba I noticed that Cindy has returned  to the bar and will be playing on the volleyball match on the 26th. Since she originally did leave  mysteriously, I have no way saying how long she will grace us with her presence.

BB, do you happen to have a shot of Cindy you can post for the handful of BMs who don't know who she is?  
                          Mmmm let me have a rummage, ahh yes, found one.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Pre tits
                            Attached Files
                            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (bumblebee @ May 17 2009,15:20) ......ahh yes, found one.
                              The poor girl appears to have hurt both nipples!

RR.
                              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                              Kahuna

Comment

• (sev7en @ May 17 2009,23:50) Pre tits
                                Damn...Pre-Tits is hot...

Think I'm gonna start paying the girls to remove the silicone...
                                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X