X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (fleeing @ Sep. 11 2009,13:06)
    (rossco @ Sep. 10 2009,19:11) You can guess the other pair of legs....
    Don't tell me...... it's Tommy?  

Chin Chin.........
    happy when in thailand

Comment

• A few La Bamba pics from the night of the pizza party a few months ago kindly hosted and covered by that fine gentleman TheGame925

I posted them at the time in TheGames trip report but forgot to post them in this thread , so if you've already seen them I'm sure you'll not mind looking at sexy ladyboys one more time..............

Add your own caption to this one
      Attached Files
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Handsome BMs and free pizza has the ladyboys coming out in droves
        Attached Files

Comment

• A few cheeky faced little rascals who need no introduction
          Attached Files

Comment

• The milkybra kid Lee and the cute lovely little Dear
            Attached Files

Comment

• (Ivor Biggun @ Sep. 09 2009,23:28) Ice and I broke the la Bamba bed the other week and I'm just a slim chap!
              Ivor

Since I understand you are a year-round Phuket resident, perhaps you can provide your address so our cashier can send the checkbin for the replacement bed.

In the future Alis tells me she will be collecting "deposit" for the bed. Only fair

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• Where are the team photos of the La Bamba Volley Ball team

Is it a secret?

Is there a Gender test result to come?

Can we have a 'Spot the Ball(s)' competition?

Comment

• I guess I have no team assigned (sponsored) for the Big Bash, and La Bamba, or Sally, or others are already sponsored...
                  I wonder if I should not sponsor La Bamba's bed?...
                  a froggy, lost in translation and in Africa... and no, I am not the one on the pic swinging a club ... I am the one holding the pin !!!

Comment

• (jprc2 @ Sep. 12 2009,09:17) I wonder if I should not sponsor La Bamba's bed?...
                    No more beds at La Bamba, please. This is the only way to force me to take the lady's to my hotel.
                    Dutch.

Comment

• Well guys we just got the test results from the lab and I can confirm that all the LaBamba contestants for the October Volleyball Playoff Series have tested positive.

They are all ladyboys so they are all cleared to participate in the games.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Some of you guys may have noticed that LaBamba has a new cashier, Nok.

Nok has been running things behind the bar for about a week now and has done such a good job with the customers that I have decided to have a Birthday Party for her on the 20th this weekend.

All LaBamba customers and friends are encouraged to come on the 20th and help make Nok welcome!!!

For those of you that are asking about Alis our Manager/Mamasan. So many of you have been asking to have her come out from behind the counter and mingle take heart. With the appointment of Nok as cashier, Alis has been free to be herself in the front of LaBamba.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Good on ya Sam. Very thoughtful of you to give Nok a b'day party. There sure seem to be a lot of lbs in Pattaya with b'days in the next 2-3 months. I know one other lb in Jomtien with a b'day on Sept 20.

Would be great if you are here too for the party.
                          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• (Lefty @ Sep. 17 2009,12:52) There sure seem to be a lot of lbs in Pattaya with b'days in the next 2-3 months.
                            16.66 -25 % of them
                            Lost in Space!

Comment

• hi guys
                              who is active in bed in labamba,anyone know?
                              i love ladyboys.

Comment

• (Master Bator @ Sep. 17 2009,13:28)
                                (Lefty @ Sep. 17 2009,12:52) There sure seem to be a lot of lbs in Pattaya with b'days in the next 2-3 months.
                                16.66 -25 % of them  
                                Now that is not necessarily correct MB.....Cheers DK
                                happy when in thailand

Comment

Working...
                                X