X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 cheers  for snick!

the recnt update from this week shows some pics from the Miss international contest helf in Pattaya in November. ATS was there in full-force as myself and Snick and one of our advertisers named Michaelangelo all went and took in the event, which of course was a snoozer. But Snick did some great long-distance shooting with his camera and various lens attachments ......you could never tell we were about 50 meters from the stage, could you?

Also, who is this Harisu babe? I had never even heard of her until that night, but Snick tells me she is world famous and man was she hot!! too bad she went and cut off her dick, eh? speaking of cutting......the girl that one that night is named Boi, and she also won the Miss Tiffany contest in 2004. 3 ladyboys have confirmed this for me now; boi has no balls. she had them removed so she could be more ladylike. cute and everything, but what's the point of taking her to bed? I understand she only likes Thai guys anyway [and, of course, western guys with dough].

nice pics Snick

Working...
X