Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(bkkldby @ Apr. 03 2010,20:33) who is the girl in your avatar? is it a lb?something about her and the candidness of the shot that i like.
    Yes .. LB!  Arpo, Pattaya. Unposed.

I'll show you more of mine, if you show me more of yours (Opor from Cascades by any chance?)  
    TT

Comment

(TTChang @ Apr. 04 2010,00:25)
      (bkkldby @ Apr. 03 2010,20:33) who is the girl in your avatar? is it a lb?something about her and the candidness of the shot that i like.
      Yes .. LB!  Arpo, Pattaya. Unposed.
      Love this photo

Comment

(TTChang @ Apr. 04 2010,06:25) I'll show you more of mine, if you show me more of yours (Opor from Cascades by any chance?)  
        possibly the best breasts, and smoothest skin in Cascades and the least cognizant of her surroundings, all at the same time.

i would say she has zero personality. too bad, she's a stunner.
        Attached Files

Comment

opor cascade

for some reason i can only attach one photo at a time.
          Attached Files

Comment

opor cascade
            Attached Files

Comment

opor cascade
              Attached Files

Comment

opor cascade with sai, someone who really knows what her job is and does it well.

Comment

(bkkldby @ Apr. 04 2010,11:00) opor cascade with sai, someone who really knows what her job is and does it well.
                  sorry, i give up. i am unable to attach photos with out a hassle. i have tried over and over again, but i am not being allowed to do so easily, so i quit today.

Comment

Sai comes so highly recommended by just about everyone. She was wearing these cute little glasses last time I was there. I love a girl in spectacles

Comment

redundant post.

Comment

sai and opor
                        Attached Files

Comment

i wish to clarify my statement about opor having no personality.

fact is she takes such heavy doses of hormones, so much of the time, that she is like a zombie. sure that makes other aspects like her breasts and skin very nice, but it also makes her quite vacuous at the same time.

she is also someone who is rarely on time. i know that being on time may be a bit to expect from a working girl, but she takes the prize for tardiness.

which all gets back to my rant about girls who expect top dollar, but expect to not have to do anything but show up when they choose to, and collect the money.

needless to say, when i want to spend time with opor now, i look at her pics, remember the past, and call someone like sai who is a spot on girl in every respect.

Comment

(bkkldby @ Apr. 04 2010,13:31) ineedless to say, when i want to spend time with opor now, i look at her pics, remember the past, and call someone like sai who is a spot on girl in every respect.
                            Definitely a nomination for April post of the month, that comment!  Love it  
                            TT

Comment

who cares about Opor ? I want to know about Sai ! She is so hot and has a huge cock. Where does she work? Or is she a freelancer?

Comment

(tscrazy @ Apr. 08 2010,00:55) who cares about Opor ? I want to know about Sai !  She is so hot and has a huge cock.  Where does she work? Or is she a freelancer?
                                ...SAI work at Cascade..............and she have more than just a good package....she is a very funny & lovely one.....
                                Attached Files
                                xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X