Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Ishywishyonastar @ Apr. 02 2010,16:57) 2. Anyone else been caught in the act?
    Yeah 3 times,

By a priest when getting a BJ off my ex in the church yard one night..

By nurses in a private clinic in Bangkok.

and by passing motorists on a mountain road in LOS (that was quite romantic til that car came)

Almost got caught once mowing my ex girlfriends lawn when her dad come in her bedroom for a little chat ! luckily he never noticed she was 9 foot long and her feet were on back to front or i'd have got fookin wolloped..

x

Oh, and Trevor Francis has a Devon accent..
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

How can you tell, he always has a cold.
      A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Never judge a girl by her photo, many look stunning on the forum & in real life, but wot you cant judge on line is there physical size. It's not until you meet them in the flesh ,do you realise how big some of your favourites really are.................. some far to big for this little leprechaun
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

I'm sure when they're on all fours they're the perfect height for you kidda

x
          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Comment

(seamus @ Apr. 03 2010,21:43) some far to big for this little leprechaun
              I knew that was you I saw in Bangkok  
              Attached Files
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Thats not very nice, posting a picture of Seamus without his permission.
                I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

One thing i learnt in 2004 was that you didnt have to go to the Gos Gos to pull a sweety. I used to log on to Asian TS forum which was this in an earlier life , look at the dolls on show and email Jon for the phone number. he kindly gave me Anna the Trainstoppers number of which i shall treasure forever the beauty that was she. I have only once seen anything that comes close to her looks

Unfortunately he had to pull the plug on the phone service for one reason or another. make hay while the sun shines eh!

Those were the days my friends

Comment

(jimslim @ Apr. 04 2010,11:37)
                    (seamus @ Apr. 03 2010,21:43) some far to big for this little leprechaun
                    I knew that was you I saw in Bangkok  
                    You promised me you wouldn't post that on the forum you northern git But as the happy Hammers drew at Everton today I'll let it go

Comment

seamus your cuter in that pic than in your webcam
                      You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

i love t-girls

Comment

(laputanegra @ Apr. 04 2010,18:55) seamus your cuter in that pic than in your webcam  
                          Cheers Tan, I thought it was about time to update that old web cam

Comment

TLF taught us just about everything we needed to know about engaging in transgendered sex tourism in Thailand

TLF is the number one resource for all your ladyboy sex tourism needs

Comment

And now we return to our regular broadcast
                              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

That most of the guys on this forum have a sadly difficult time understanding people of other cultures and ages, actually.  Seriously, the depressing part of this forum (like all forums, really) is seeing people reinforce each others worst fears about themselves and other people.

I have to admit, I only read the first 10 or so posts, but they were typical boring stuff about what 'all' ladyboys feel in their hearts.  

One could say it's being 'wise' - all the talk of how lb's only care about money, blah blah - but negativity isn't wisdom.  Part of wisdom is being open to the positive.  When I read that stuff from farangs, I see the picture of folks who themselves aren't able to love anyone, and blame it on prostitutes to make themselves feel better about themselves.  You know, 'it's not me that goes through life lying to people'...it's always 'them' somehow.

Someone wants to tell me what holidays a place is closed, a pic of a sexy girl or a funny story or speculation about something - it's great.  But they want to tell me what's in the heart of someone who's language they don't even speak - let alone know anything real about that person's life - that's just the kind of talk one hears from someone who didn't meet the challenge, and now makes excuses.  Not all people here do that, of course!  But so so many do.

Sorry that's pretty negative - the first 10 or more posts in this thread sounded pretty insulting towards some people I care about, even if they were meant to be funny on the surface.  People are people, anywhere you go - and as OLDER people (as let's face it, most of us are) we have a responsibility to show our bests, not our worst.  A ladyboy wants love and safety and acceptance like everyone else in this world - they're not stupid, they know how to spot some loser saying anything to get what he wants.  When all they meet are drunken white guys who are afraid to come out of the closet in their home countries, then of course they end up needing to put their better natures aside to deal with it all.

I'm always amazed at how so many farangs here aren't able to understand that.

Comment

Working...
                                X