X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty GGs That Look Like Ladyboys

Since Pattaya streets are now water free, I decided to splurge on a few beers in a gogo.  (OK the draft beer was only 50 baht).

Was at the gogo on the top of Soi 7 which plays pretty good music by the way.

There was one tall gg with a torso that looked like she could dance at Sunee but am 99% certain she's a gg.  Found her to be an incredible turnon.

She was topless even during her dancing break and only about half the girls go topless.  And would cover up her red bikini with unzipped denim cutoffs.    

So I treated myself to another beer.  

Seems like we like boys who look like girls so why not like girls who look like ladyboys?

hope you take us there Pigdogg.
    fancy a walk on the wild side some time.

SW „¢
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

SW,

You mean the 50 baht beer...

Comment

Interesting point there Pigdogg and not without merit. I remember myself and BigMick up in Drinking st back in October. There was a ladyboy there we took a fancy to funny enough. But also there was a very cute "tom" there, short hair, great face, baggy jeans and loose shirt. It was quite amusing when we realised we fancied the boy who looked like a girl, and the girl who was trying to look like a boy.

You can just make out the "tom" in the bottom right of the first photo, along with the obvious LB lol. The second photo is a GG who used to work in Hua Hin and we named her femmie as we reckoned she looked like a femboy. She can now be found in one of the bars along the entrance to Pattaya Beer garden. They do get around.
        Attached Files
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

...so that's why the last few J-girls I've dated have all had short hair and no tits!

Wishful thinking (especially when there's a need for an end-game strategy in the bedroom) . . .

Comment

The thing I love the most about lbs is ... no, actually not their tool, but the confusion they create in my mind - is it a girl or is it not a girl?

I love the ones with very female bodies, I don't even need tits as b4 I also liked small-breasted ggs. And I really like the ones with a pageboy hairstyle.

I wish there were more lbs or very feminine femboys with shorter hair - I do not mean short-short but just framing their faces.

Comment

What an odd thought...A GG who looks like a ladyboy...

What's next, a ladyboy who looks like a GG...
              Attached Files
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I've always loved that tousled-tomboy look

Perhaps it was an early sign....
                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(kahuna @ Apr. 21 2010,10:36) What an odd thought...A GG who looks like a ladyboy...

What's next, a ladyboy who looks like a GG...
                  This is becoming a worrying trend and confusing ...........

I once bedded a lady who didn't look too fat , next morning she looked a lot different
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

The last 2 years short hair on girls has come back into fashion here in Ireland, and I have to say I think its damn hot. One girl I boned in Dublin last year her hair was shaved up at the back but with a long fringe. I think Rihanna started it all.

It all makes sense now  
                    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Androgyny.

Coming at it from either side, sets my loins on fire!

What's your take on androgyny?

Comment

Dunno what it means farangbah! If i could say it, or spell it, it would help!
                        www.ladyboy-bar.com
                        cocktailsanddreamsphuket.com

Comment

(jimbo34 @ Apr. 21 2010,07:48) If i could say it, or spell it, it would help!
                          I can't spell it either but it's hot!
                          Attached Files

Comment

The hairstyle in that last pic Pigdogg is called a "Pixie cut". I love them on girls.
                            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Jenny in Classroom on Soi 2 (or is it 3?) - she is a big girl and towers over the others but she is all woman. The guys in the bar I took her to begged to differ but what do you expect from morons?

Comment

Working...
                              X