Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile, what are those ladyboys up to with their phones ?
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Apr. 25 2010,00:31) Meanwhile, what are those ladyboys up to with their phones ?  
      Gossiping online? Wish I had that ability to sign in on yahoo/ msn on my phone.  

But to get back to your original question, a Blackberry in los is 22000 baht or something

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

most people used iphones and blackberry now because they could receive emails there also chat and also do facebook and play games also

most businessman clientelle of mine said to me blackberry phones are very useful to them to do business such as emails and business reminders, meetings, calendars its almost a good organizer for them
        http://www.alyssaluxor.com
        http://www.facebook.com/alyssaluxor1
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AlyssaLuxor
        http://www.myspace.com/alyssaluxor
        http://www.youtube.com/user/alyssaluxor
        http://xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=alyssats<-- Me in XXX Videos!

Comment

(Jake_Sully @ Apr. 25 2010,00:03) Gossiping online? Wish I had that ability to sign in on yahoo/ msn on my phone.  

But to get back to your original question, a Blackberry in los is 22000 baht or something
          Man that's steep Prices have come way down in a lot of Western countries, probably cos of the iPhone. Or you can get them real cheap on a plan.

most businessman clientelle of mine said to me blackberry phones are very useful to them to do business such as emails and business reminders, meetings, calendars its almost a good organizer for them
          I'm sure for the LBs it's a mix of business and pleasure

Comment

So which phones do you take to los with you? Your snazzy bb's or a cheap bar phone that if you lose it doesn't matter?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

I have a cheap Nokia for my thai number but leave my UK HTC in the safe when going out.
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I bring the el cheapo 2nd hand LG picked up at MBK. It's full of some guy's Esarn music too

Comment

Candy and her friends have Blackberries that track each other on GPS.  She showed me on the Sukhumvit map, saying 'See ..... Noi now in Majestic grande, oh yes her sponsor staying there!'  and 'Lek .. at home ... maybe sleeping'.

So I guess somebody tracked Candy to the Omni .... saying 'Ah, Candy seeing TTChang ... he been with her many times!'  

In contrast, one LB I know has a second-hand ancient nokia (having traded down about 3 times for needed cash).  She is too embarrassed to take it out with her when seeing LB friends. One of them commented 'If you drop your phone, no-one pick up .... maybe they kick into gutter!'
                  TT

Comment

poor kid I know someone who has an ancient brick too. That's when she's not sharing someone else's...I never got how she had 3 different numbers or phones. Whenever I used to call her 'newest' number somebody else would invariably answer. Maybe just her share-house situation.

Don't worry TT, they may track you to Omni, but they will never enter

Comment

(TTChang @ Apr. 27 2010,18:49) Candy and her friends have Blackberries that track each other on GPS.  She showed me on the Sukhumvit map, saying 'See ..... Noi now in Majestic grande, oh yes her sponsor staying there!'  and 'Lek .. at home ... maybe sleeping'.
                      That is the perfect reason NOT to get one IMHO.

Cheers
                      Mardhi

Comment

GPS, emails, photos, music on phones its all to much for me..

thank fully I dont need all that stuff on the move but if I did Id take my camera, i-pod etc...

I have a 4 year old Samsung 'thingy' and the best thing about this baby, its only 6 millimeters deep so fits in my pocket a treat...
                        Attached Files

Comment

blackberry has officially entered the thai mobile market, as has the iphone, meaning they can be bought cheap up front with a calling plan, not unlike in the US. this of course means that more of these phones fall of trucks than ever before, hence their proliferation. same deal here in VN, sans the blackberry. and if you think thais are obsessed with the latest phones, you should come to VN.

Comment

That will be interesting when they lose it

Comment

Another reason Blackberrys are so popular with the lbs is because of the BB chat application. This is free so it doesn't cost them anything except for the connection time even if they are chatting internationally.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

That's interesting. I've seen them ask for BB codes etc so now I know what it means

Comment

Working...
                                X