X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

switch back to bb
    You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

you'll be my first when I do

Comment

First what?
        You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

While i am in europe or in los i always take with me 2 mobile phones,
          one iphone which has an international sim card,and another one ,a very old Sony z1plus in which i use a thai card.
          But this phone for some reason works better than my newest iphone.
          What i mean is that it works everywhere ,it works in a basement where the iphone has problem and i have to move around for a good reseption.
          Its a very powerfull old mobile and i will always use it.
          The funny thing about this mobile its that it has a speaker which slides down to your mouth and it looks like a normal phone.

Comment

..I still use pay-as-u-go mobiles, dont need a camera or the other gimmicks they've added like music & games.. those 3G/4G mobiles are rippin people off with $60/$80 a month sevice + fees & taxes.. add it up at the end of the year & you could have purchased a nice laptop.. beside the last time i was in BKK a LB stole my Nokia I had purchased in HK, swapped her cheap fon for mine & left it in my carrying case so I didnt know it was gone until i was going to use it!  
            .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

I wish phones would go back to the rotary dial. Life wa simplier, more pure. An LB loved you for your mind no your bhat.
              TEXASMAC

Comment

(TEXASMAC @ Jan. 13 2011,08:03) An LB loved you for your mind no your bhat.

Stop it Alice, you're dreaming of going through that looking glass again...        
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

..I miss my analog mobile, best voice signal you will ever hear, still have it redy to go in case of DOD (day of destruction)...  
                  Attached Files
                  .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

For her birthday I bought a certain Ladyboy a new blackberry. She has not pawned it yet and uses it all the time! I even get a sms once in a while! Now ain't that just something!
                    Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

So that's what you got her for her birthday...      

Of course if you really loved her it would have been an iPhone...      

What's the bet the day before you arrive back the Blackberry disappears & you'll be taken for a walk to the Apple store?        
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Jan. 14 2011,05:51) Of course if you really loved her it would have been an iPhone...          

What's the bet the day before you arrive back the Blackberry disappears & you'll be taken for a walk to the Apple store?        
                        Yeah Johnny..that's what the really want.

The BB is just to whet the appetite
                        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(pacman @ Jan. 14 2011,05:51)      So that's what you got her for her birthday...      

Well, right now it is fix the computer lament. However she has never asked for funds to fix the computer! Fix the computer is better than buy the computer!
                          Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

(johnnydiver @ Jan. 14 2011,18:28) Well, right now it is fix the computer lament.  
                            If computa not fix, webcam cannot honey

That old chestnut
                            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

you cynic.

btw - wouldn't have a blackberry now - Android is the way forward!
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(johnnydiver @ Jan. 14 2011,04:28)
                                (pacman @ Jan. 14 2011,05:51)      So that's what you got her for her birthday...      

Well, right now it is fix the computer lament.  However she has never asked for funds to fix the computer!  Fix the computer is better than buy the computer!
                                ..until she tells you "new PC cheaper than fix old PC" ..

Comment

Working...
                                X