Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most men's ring fingers (4th) are longer than their index fingers (2nd) while with women they're more or less equal.

Comment

By the way, if want to enlarge your dick read here -
      Police barred from penis enlargement
      Answer's at the end of the article.
      http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

(PigDogg @ Apr. 24 2010,14:14)    Most men's ring fingers (4th) are longer than their index fingers (2nd) while with women they're more or less equal.
        OK - I'm now on a mission to prove the theory. What do you think would be a statistically relevant sample size?

Comment

A small sample should do the trick in this case, say 10 men and 10 women.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Apr. 24 2010,14:30)   A small sample should do the trick in this case, say 10 men and 10 women.
            I like it €“ very symmetrical. I can count them off on my fingers and toes....

Comment

I grope
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Apr. 24 2010,15:14) I grope

straight to the point (so to speak)

Comment

Only way to know for sure is do a random sample and see how the results measure up
                  You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

I doubt if there is any outward sign that a Ladyboy has a big cock. I read some months ago about the finger length business but it wasnt about cocks but heart failure or something similar. I forget but it wasnt penis size. Maybe it was propensity to be gay.

perhaps one would expect that small Ladyboys dont have big cocks but Capt Outrageous often comments on his blogpage that this is not so. they quite often have a surprise package stored below deck. I agree with this as i have the same experience... you cant tell folks

I know a couple of big cockers , like BB in cascades , and they dont take hormones for a start . Dont the hormones shrivel the bastard . ( Bee is lovely by the way and i thoroughly advise a coupling for you raving homos who like the big cocks)

Most Ladyboys like to boast about it anyway so you rarely have to ask. I would like a thousand baht for the times iver heard the words
                    " I have big cock"

Comment

The finger length and heart failure thing you read somewhere Tomcat might come from Marfans syndrome. Its found in tall thin people with long limbs and long fingers. Usually causes heart failure in later life.
                      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Homo hands...
                        Attached Files
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

OH GOD!! I'm a homosexual women! When did this happen?
                          "Even ladyboys are size queens" - Anonymous

Comment

Oh wait! My bad.

Was using my left hand.

Sorry
                            "Even ladyboys are size queens" - Anonymous

Comment

I'm a heterosexual man (which I always suspected)    

Wait a second, does the top diagram show the front or the back of the hand?

Comment

It would appear that I'm a heterosexual woman.

Always thought dressing up in women's clothing would come to no good!

RR.
                                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                                Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                                X