Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Juri @ May 07 2010,10:49) .....it's ever the question with who you compare to......
    Juri who is that girl?

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

(pampamsam @ May 08 2010,20:42)
      (Juri @ May 07 2010,10:49) .....it's ever the question with who you compare to......
      Juri who is that girl?
      ......you know her, she's never far me.......
      xxx

Comment

What if your tits are bigger than hers?

Comment

that has happened to me a few time...... agagagag beer tastes so good and give me surgery free breast enhancements

maybe the femboys out there should start sinking a few beers every night

Comment

(laputanegra @ May 05 2010,22:06) as much as possible i like it when the guy has a bigger cock than me but sometimes i like it when im bigger than him especially when im feelin dominant  
            I love a dom girl. One said sadly all her customer want be fuck. She likes it the other way "make me feel more like girl". I wonder how many really DO enjoy fucking us guys...maybe it should be a different topic but I've always wondered just what the breakdown is. True gender dysphoric, gay but ladyboy for the money, in it for the SEX and the money (mostly they're young and horny I'm guessing) and hell, there are probably a few that are maybe bi or straight but just pretty and in it for the money.

Comment

(laputanegra @ May 05 2010,22:06) as much as possible i like it when the guy has a bigger cock than me but sometimes i like it when im bigger than him especially when im feelin dominant  
              IMO, the odds are most guys are not bigger than you Tan.

You are packing girl.
              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Lefty @ May 20 2010,13:29)
                IMO, the odds are most guys are not bigger than you Tan.  

You are packing girl.
                That's for truth. Tan's got a fucking baby arm for a genitalia.

Comment

(JustSumGai @ May 20 2010,03:00) ..I've always wondered just what the breakdown is.   (mostly they're young and horny I'm guessing) ...
                  That's the bottom line Although some do prefer bottom only...
                  Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Working...
                  X