Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is nice to hear of some apparent success stories..... I hate to be all cynic, er... realistic, all the time.

But good sex is like crack, & once we're hooked our logic & plans easily disappear.

Comment

There is alot of guys travelling to Thailand who really think that these bar girls are looking for a knight in shining armor. I used to be one of these thinking that they didnt like the life in the p4p scene and even worse I thought the fact that I was young made my armor shin brighter than the rest of the knights.

The stark reality of it is very different and the way I have come to look at it these days, is abit harsh. I have come to look at a ladyboy bar girl as having the same sexual needs as a gay man, although I wouldnt see them as gay men, but just strictly as having the same sexual needs and desires as a gay man and what gay man wouldnt want to work in a job that allows them to be fucked in the ass on a regular basis while making more money than any of the other opitions available to them in Thailand and if a guy is in "love" with a ladyboy bar girl and he is sending her money via western union, he would want to be sending his cock also, cause if she is not getting some cock off him, she will be getting her daily dose of cock off some other guy, probably from someone like sukhumvitpoler or from some random Thai guy.
      I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

Good way of looking at what basically the truth. Yet im sure they all dont see themselves as gay men but the woman there trying to be. But as i say, great way of looking at it and one i wont forget to think about when falling for another.

SW „¢
        http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

I have to give it to you, that is nirvana when it comes to lb bargirls. The only exception to this might be ex bar girls and even that is a stretch.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Having ex bar girls as an exception is very much stretching it. How many guys have been sending money to what they thought were "ex Bar girls" and what really makes them be classed as a ex bar girl anyway. Its not as if they have just been discharged from the navy with papers to prove that they are infact "ex sailors".
            I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

(whore @ May 09 2010,00:01) There is alot of guys travelling to Thailand who really think that these bar girls are looking for a knight in shining armor.
              Yes, I think there's an element of "Captain Save-A-Ho" involved for some guys. They're lonely, but self-esteem keeps them from hooking up with someone that's their "equal" so instead they look for someone they can rescue, someone that will have to appreciate them for the lifeline they are throwing them. Prostitutes in the US call those guys Captain Save-A-Ho and when they spot one, they play them and reel them in like the big fish they are.

I think it's a very normal interaction for guys that are caught up in the P4P world and begin to lose sight of the reality amidst their fantasy. The bottom line is that P4P is great for sex, but when you begin to believe that your nurture and intimacy needs are getting fulfilled, it will become a very humbling, humiliating and debasing lifestyle. Of course no one on this forum can relate, I'm not talking about guys like US, we're different! But those poor guys - unless they learn their lesson, they continue to go back to the well time and again, looking for the one who is "different", who really does love them and provide the intimacy they so desperately crave, whilst all the time it's merely a financial transaction.

Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(deepthroat @ May 09 2010,00:56) I think it's a very normal interaction for guys that are caught up in the P4P world and begin to lose sight of the reality amidst their fantasy. The bottom line is that P4P is great for sex, but when you begin to believe that your nurture and intimacy needs are getting fulfilled, it will become a very humbling, humiliating and debasing lifestyle.
                That's a very astute observation.

I think that in many (not all) cases, for 'P4P' above one could also read 'LB'.
                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(spare wheel @ May 08 2010,07:27) mommy will still want money.
                  Its interesting you said that because I think the girls are kidding themselves thinking their family loves them forever. I bet you when they lose the awesome face and body over time.. they may not be able to keep up their money going home and then their family might disown them.

I believe someone here said, thai people say, "if you've never had the comforts, you don't miss them", Well when the money isn't coming in, someone will miss them and kick and scream about it. I've seen it happen a lot with people in all cultures. The weaning of the leechers from the provider is never easy and that'll come too for almost all of them eventually.

But in a morbid sense of karma.. biting the hand that feeds is part of the karma which can come around and bite them.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

i said to a ladyboy fuck bud when i first met her 'what did your parents say when you started to become a ladyboy'

She said 'my dad not talk to me for two year and my mum make me go away'

'do you talk to them now?' i said

'yes because when i start to send my mum money she happy' she said

Comment

my girls mother was happy some fool paid for her education. then when the demands wasnt met and falang gone, guess where she is. mommy happy now. but what happens in 5 yr when the younger girls are taking the customers.

guess she should of had more kids

SW „¢
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

About 7 years ago I got friendly with a really nice ladyboy who was then well known in the P4P business.

Her best friend was working in KC3.
                        The friend was living in a flat off Sukumwit 71 which the Japanese boyfriend paid 3.5 million Baht for and so far as I know gave her the title to it.
                        He was sending her 60,000 Baht/month to stay out of the bars. She did when he was in Bangkok but used to be back in KC3 when he was away.
                        I'm sure he was not the only one sending her money!

Don't know what happened to the Japanese guy but she eventually conned a European guy into taking her to Switzerland and then France.
                        She now lives in Paris but not sure if it's with a boyfriend or on her own.
                        I do know that you can phone her up for an evening out but don't know what it would cost you.

I saw e-mails/bank books of a few other girls years ago  -  one girl was getting 30,000/month and another a couple of smaller sums.
                        Both were still working in bars and if they did not get a customer for the night would head off to the boy bars at Patpong and pay for sex.

I have no doubt as things stand at present in Thailand that freebies can be found without trying too hard.

But most of these girls are working in bars to get money to pay the family.
                        Security (financial security) comes before love and sex is either a benefit or an occupational hazard.

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

I don't think every lb is worth that much but I'm sure a lot of the good lookers are and can probably sucker a few in.

And I guess that's a good point this thread makes that if anyone wants to sponsor a lb thinking they're at home, just ask yourself how long can a guy keep his pants on before needing relief? And you won't find out from her, or her friends or who she's fucking. It'll probably be one of your friends telling you "man/mate I hate to tell you this..................................".

Comment

This is a depressing, albeit interesting, thread. I kinda wish I could contribute a story or two. I mean, I could but it'd probably be controversial.

Comment

I'd say go for it. Every side opens our eyes.

Comment

Jimbo said something in the C&D thread along the lines of "As soon as he sees a relationship developing, he knows it'll end in tears and he'll lose a customer". I wish he'd ellaborate on what else he sees except what's already discussed here that dooms it.

And have there ever been any exceptions to the rule that made it away from the bar long term?

What elements have we missed?

Comment

Working...
                                X