Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fucking ladyboys puts hairs on your chest!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm only 27 and one of the hairiest guys I know!

Comment

Here's a girl that's got the obvious signs of a receding hairline. This is actually one of her better pictures (Kip from Stringfellows).
      Attached Files
      Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(deepthroat @ May 30 2010,02:36) Here's a girl that's got the obvious signs of a receding hairline. This is actually one of her better pictures (Kip from Stringfellows).
        How many months since the previous

message about the same thing about the same person, by Deepthroat?

(Which does remind me of the saying:

"Punters come to Thailand, and find (backdoor-) pussy that they don't have a feckin' chance of getting in the west. And then they still complain.")

Not that anyone has been complaining, rather than merely stating ones preferences about hairlines. Again.  

P.S. Please do not forget another saying:

"It's not the face you're going to fuck,
        it's the fuck you're going to face."
        "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
        I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

Abba, I don't think Deepthroat was complaining or being pejorative in any way. I think he was simply adding to the thrust of the thread. In fact, until his comment it had never occurred to me that LBs are subject to the same thing many males encounter as they age and that is a receding hairline.

Comment

Actually I quite like Kip - I'm curious to see how she deals with the oncoming recession. Combover perhaps?

Comment

Dont no about Kip getting old ? she got a cock any 18yr old would be proud off

SW „¢
              http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

DT,
                Now you are being nasty.

Comment

(spare wheel @ May 30 2010,04:39) Dont no about Kip getting old ?  she got a cock any 18yr old would be proud off  

SW „¢
                  And she's got one of the most fabulous butts in all of Pattaya, and a great personality to boot (no pun intended). She's just the only example I can think of where I've noticed the receding hairline, and she'll obviously have to deal with it in some fashion if she's gonna stay in the game.

Comment

Not necessarily. Some of us might like bald LBs. In another 10 years when we are celebrating your 60th you might find yourself appreciating them also...

Comment

Sorry Steff, take it from one who knows, really knows - I'm heading towards 77 and there is no way I'm ever going to go with with a bald ladyboy.

But for those BMs who have sponsored botox, nose-jobs, bolt-ons, adam's apple reduction, silicone thighs and butts etc., maybe the next big sponsorship deal will be hair transplants!

Comment

google Amber Rose. She is bald and smoking hot.
                        I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

OK, you are correct, but looking through her portfolio she looks better without hair than when she had hair - However, Amber Rose is a GG andwe were talking about Lbs.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Dear TheGame,

We all have own personal preferences, but you cannot paint with such a wide brush for everyone. As you know, it ain't what's up top that counts. It is the overall package that furnishes the event. For many women, bald men can be tantalizingly irresistible and extremely hot and sexual. I do not see why that would be incongruent or dissimilar for our attraction to bald-headed ladyboys. I think they can be VERY HOT!!! In fact it might be the next exciting trend.

It comes down to association and perspective. We old fellas associate bald heads with old and aging and not terribly attractive. Hmmmmm, not true! Whatever floats your boat and your partner's partners dingy...

Comment

After you.....

No, no, REALLY..... after YOU!
                              Attached Files

Comment

To each his own I guess.....
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X