Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B&W rocks!!! Really sexy.

Comment

Let's take a peek inside Pooks and see who is getting ready.
      Attached Files
      I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jul. 19 2010,00:38)
        (Bumblebee @ Jul. 18 2010,14:43) Here are the ladies in the early afternoon getting ready in a bar I am sure many BMs are familiar with.
         Never been there in my life    

Awesome pics BB    
        Cheers Dave, here's a little something just for you.
        Attached Files
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Some great pics of the old days BB , I didn't realise you'd been travelling to Thailand for so long
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Hmmmm, maybe not "old days" maybe just a choice of shooting black and white. BB did you shot this stuff on film or digital B&W?

Comment

(Steff @ Jul. 19 2010,03:57) Hmmmm, maybe not "old days" maybe just a choice of shooting black and white. BB did you shot this stuff on film or digital B&W?
              Just photos shot originally in colour on my digital cameras then coverted into B & W Steff.

Comment

I love monochromic images. I also love B&W films. There is something special and magical about them. If you think of movies like Casablanca, Citizen Kane and countless others I doubt their magic would be the same in colour. Before the advent of colour emulsion film cinematographers and photographers had to create exciting visual images through the use of shadows, flags, keylights, highlights, and other countless tricks to paint an embracing indelible frame(s). We have lost that art and it is a shame.

Comment

(Steff @ Jul. 19 2010,05:17) I love monochromic images. I also love B&W films. There is something special and magical about them. If you think of movies like Casablanca, Citizen Kane and countless others I doubt their magic would be the same in colour. Before the advent of colour emulsion film cinematographers and photographers had to create exciting visual images through the use of shadows, flags, keylights, highlights, and other countless tricks to paint an embracing indelible frame(s). We have lost that art and it is a shame.
                  The monochrome photos do tend to reduce the background distractions found in colour shots, and so one can focus more on the subject. Guess what the focus is here, one of my favourite photos, only in the LB world would you see something like this.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Bumblebee, picking up where he left off as the torchbearer of the most original and entertaining content on the forum...

I love your delivery as much as your photos, sir.

Comment

(farangbah @ Jul. 19 2010,06:52) Bumblebee, picking up where he left off as the torchbearer of the most original and entertaining content on the forum...  

I love your delivery as much as your photos, sir.  
                      Thank you Farangbah, glad you are enjoying the new thread.

Comment

Fantastic thread BB.  I too am a big fan of your photos.   Love photo in post 13 (Shar).  And Ohm... what can I say - alas I waited too long       (or maybe not... post-op could easily be my new "darkside" )

Your photo captures her beautifully.

Comment

(Rocket J. Squirrel @ Jul. 19 2010,09:54) Fantastic thread BB.  I too am a big fan of your photos.   Love photo in post 13 (Shar).  And Ohm... what can I say - alas I waited too long       (or maybe not... post-op could easily be my new "darkside" )

Your photo captures her beautifully.
                          Thanks very much RJS, here she is again just for you.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Love the concept - continue on thru' all your files!

Comment

....so let's take a look back, in the times blue room bar was open......long ago
                              Attached Files
                              xxx

Comment

(thegame925 @ Jul. 19 2010,15:59) Love the concept - continue on thru' all your files!
                                Cheers, will do TG, any particular lady you want to see, maybe I have in the files, can monochrome her for you, that goes for any of you guys, will do requests.  

Comment

Working...
                                X