Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Juri @ Jul. 19 2010,16:28) ....so let's take a look back, in the times blue room bar was open......long ago  
    Did not realise Nong was that old Juri.
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

(Bumblebee @ Jul. 19 2010,17:43) will do requests.
      Got any heretofore unpublished gems from the infamous lathered-up Pookie series laying around . . . ?

Comment

(farangbah @ Jul. 19 2010,19:05)
        Got any heretofore unpublished gems from the infamous lathered-up Pookie series laying around . . . ?  
        Good request Farangbah. Sadly that set of Pookie, along with some others got corrupted in a True Crypt folder so I cannot access them any more. Here is one I retrieved from some photos I posted, not sure if you have seen this one yet.
        Attached Files
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

The question is - did True Crypt corrupt her or did she corrupt True Crypt?

She damn near corrupted me. I must thank her the next time we meet.
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Mermaids do exist.
            Attached Files

Comment

My try at this great thread.

two beauties on Death railway on river Kwai
              Attached Files
              http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

(spare wheel @ Jul. 20 2010,02:06) My try at this great thread.

two beauties on Death railway on river Kwai
                Good man SW, you are certainly getting the hang of this photography lark.

Comment

(Bumblebee @ Jul. 19 2010,05:03)  Sadly that set of Pookie got corrupted in  a True Crypt folder so I cannot access them any more.    

Oiled up black and white Pookie.....................sweet!

Comment

Tara without her motorbike. Apparently it got nicked a while after I took the 3rd photo in this thread. Poor lass.
                    Attached Files

Comment

(Bumblebee @ Jul. 20 2010,02:30) Tara without her motorbike.  Apparently it got nicked a while after I took the 3rd photo in this thread.  Poor lass.
                      You bought her a new one, right?

Comment

Another of Tara on her motorbike ... BB, she said to thank you for the new motorbike, she lost the old one in a poker game, but she knows you do not like girls with vices, so she told you it was stolen.  
                        Attached Files

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Jul. 20 2010,02:42)
                          (Bumblebee @ Jul. 20 2010,02:30) Tara without her motorbike.  Apparently it got nicked a while after I took the 3rd photo in this thread.  Poor lass.
                          You bought her a new one, right?  
                          Of course, it got pinched also.

Comment

(Bumblebee @ Jul. 19 2010,20:03)
                            (farangbah @ Jul. 19 2010,19:05)
                            Good request Farangbah.  Sadly that set of Pookie, along with some others got corrupted in  a True Crypt folder so I cannot access them any more.     Here is one I retrieved from some photos I posted, not sure if you have seen this one yet.
                            wow! fuck me! no seriously FUCK ME. baby she is hot.

(WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE COCK SUCKING ASS FUCKING SMILEY??)
                            “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

Comment

(Bumblebee @ Jul. 19 2010,05:52) Guess what the focus is here, one of my favourite photos, only in the LB world would you see something like this.
                              What a great pic BB...Making an Adjustment...Sexy as hell...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Jul. 20 2010,02:55) Another of Tara on her motorbike ... BB, she said to thank you for the new motorbike, she lost the old one in a poker game, but she knows you do not like girls with vices, so she told you it was stolen.  
                                Great photo EyeMahk, the burlesque clothing suits B & W, what a naughty look.

Comment

Working...
                                X