First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(dessertmax @ Jul. 20 2010,03:46)
    (Bumblebee @ Jul. 19 2010,20:03)
    (farangbah @ Jul. 19 2010,19:05)
    (Bumblebee @ Jul. 19 2010,17:43) will do requests.
    Got any heretofore unpublished gems from the infamous lathered-up Pookie series laying around . . . ?  
    Good request Farangbah.  Sadly that set of Pookie, along with some others got corrupted in  a True Crypt folder so I cannot access them any more.     Here is one I retrieved from some photos I posted, not sure if you have seen this one yet.
    wow! fuck me! no seriously FUCK ME. baby she is hot.

(WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE COCK SUCKING ASS FUCKING SMILEY??)
    Another just for you Dessertmax, enjoy.
    Attached Files
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

(kahuna @ Jul. 20 2010,03:56)
      (Bumblebee @ Jul. 19 2010,05:52) Guess what the focus is here, one of my favourite photos, only in the LB world would you see something like this.
      What a great pic BB...Making an Adjustment...Sexy as hell...
      Yes one of my favourites Kahuna. That brief moment, caught off guard and captured in time, arguably sums up what the LB scene is all about and why we love them.
      I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Great job! Bumpa ought to make a thread for these kind of artsy pictures! All of us can give it a whack with the editing programs that are out there! I do love black and white! Thanks for taking the risk Eyemahk!

Johnny
        Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

Johnny. I believe this thread (and idea) came from BumbleBee not Eyemahk. Am I missing something?

Comment

(johnnydiver @ Jul. 20 2010,05:40) Thanks for taking the risk Eyemahk!

Comment

Hahahahahhaha!!! Good stuff BB!!!!

Comment

(Steff @ Jul. 20 2010,05:58) Hahahahahhaha!!! Good stuff BB!!!!

Comment

Someone who needs no introduction.
                  Attached Files

Comment

(dessertmax @ Jul. 20 2010,03:46) (WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE COCK SUCKING ASS FUCKING SMILEY??)
                    This one?    

Or this one?  

(to the left of the quick post box at the bottom of the page, you should see a "View All Emoticons" link )

Comment

(farangbah @ Jul. 20 2010,08:44) This one?    

Or this one?  
                      Great! i'd love to find it on Skype or MSN too..... a fantastic smiley, whoever did it should probably win a nobel award for something or other....
                      “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

Comment

Da, who was working in Soi 7 at the time, last seen in Obsessions.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Here is Kitti from C&D, looking a bit more classy and elegant than her usual, how shall we say, slutty look.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Nana/Pookie celebrating Songkran a couple of years ago.
                            Attached Files

Comment

(Bumblebee @ Jul. 21 2010,03:08) Here is Kitti from C&D, looking a bit more classy and elegant than her usual, how shall we say, slutty look.  
                              Still got it . . .

Comment

Just to break the cycle of matinée LBs, here is Second Rd during the rainy season.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X