X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..hmmmm, Redshirt recruits??  
    .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

(spare wheel @ Jul. 23 2010,00:14) Dancer at Nong Nooch
      Brilliant SW, for a brief moment I actually thought she was a statue.
      I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

The legend herself, waiting to pounce.
        Attached Files
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Is that Sally?
          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

(whore @ Jul. 23 2010,10:11)  Is that Sally?
            Correct in one Whore.

Comment

The seemingly ever present and always chatty Gipsee in Sally's bar.
              Attached Files

Comment

Didn't realise how many photos have a motorbike in them till I went through the folders. I started off the thread with some, so let's have some more.

Kwang outside 131, Bam on Beach Rd, and Mint outside Ezy.  
                Attached Files

Comment

A few more. Arguably the best dancer in Sunee, Malt, Lek on soi Buakhao and Tara letting it all hang out when she was in Gemeni bar. Apparently she is no longer in Playboy bar, according to Pookie.
                  Attached Files

Comment

wonder what Tara's thinking about? makes me want to know more...

Comment

(Bumblebee @ Jul. 25 2010,05:43) Arguably  the best dancer in Sunee, Malt,  
                      Here's one by TT Chang of Malt (in blue) as a girl in the Miss Sunee contest.
                      Attached Files

Comment

PG!!!! You pix is in colour!!!! That is a no no in this thread.

Comment

Malt in technicolor as a girl is a demented counterpoint to his black and whiteish boy next door normality.  

I did not recognize Malt in the Miss Sunee contest and think he looks better as a boy as others have pointed out.  So she clicked her heels, said there is no place like home, and poof she was a boy again.
                          Attached Files

Comment

And a GOOD BOY!

Comment

Alis and the way she might look at you.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Yes the look is wonderful and inviting however that hand in B&W is something out of a Tim Burton movie. Not to my liking.

Comment

Working...
                                X