X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(abba @ Aug. 07 2010,01:44) jackpot,
    I think as a general strategy you want to take off the 9.8.7.1.2.3.4.5.6 in that order.

IF you manage to get down to just the 6 left then you have a 50% chance of winning.

Comment

(abba @ Aug. 07 2010,16:44)
      (DrWillie @ Aug. 07 2010,14:57) that 4 in a row game. Some other girls join in. They suggest a game called jackpot, which I have not played before.

Did any of the jackpot-players manage to win against you, more than once?

My "educated guess" is that at the most, there were "4 winners every hour." I think I have played up to an hour without winning. And ordinary loaded dice (or dices) will hardly be to anyones advantage in this game.

(Cool thread and cool variation in the style of the pictures!)

abba
      yeah! One of the girls won more than once. But I was surprised at the number of times people did win. we had a spot where there were two winners in a row.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Aug. 07 2010,22:37)
        (abba @ Aug. 07 2010,01:44) jackpot,
        I think as a general strategy you want to take off the 9.8.7.1.2.3.4.5.6 in that order.    

IF you manage to get down to just the 6 left then you have a 50% chance of winning.
        thanks for the tip! I'll remember that next time.

Comment

While bar hopping last night, I run into a famous ladyboy who was celebrating a birthday.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH FAMOUS LADYBOY€™S BIRTHDAY IS ON AUGUST 7

Comment

Today I went shopping. The prices are really inexpensive along the beach. I guess they are stolen or non-reported overruns.

The weather is beautiful €“ full sunshine and a few small high clouds. Well, that was the morning and early afternoon. By late afternoon, there were heavy dark clouds but only sparse spitting of rain.

This evening I went bar hopping. Here is a picture of the new manager replacing Alis at La Bama.
            Attached Files

Comment

I ended my bar hopping at Pook intending to bar fine Plah (not Bra thanks Grinder) again but she was off this night.

I met another girl named Bia (I think €“ I had lots of alcohol by this time.) or Bai. I thought this girl was a GG and was still unsure if she was a ladyboy until we were upstairs. We drank, shot pool and talked. This is the most passable ladyboy I have ever seen.

Upstairs she in still learning but we had lots of fun. Don€™t be fooled by the small size of her tool. It grows on you.

Pictures of Bia
              Attached Files

Comment

You have good taste - you took the two ladies i find most attractive at Pook bar. Pla & Bia

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Plah was very convincing when I first met her but I had a bad report on her service (YMMV) - would not affect me taking her out but I'm glad DrWillie was impressed. She's very sweet...

And the picture of Nok in La Bamba is a good one. She is great but didn't seem to find it funny when my pool cleaner peered through the windows and saw her washing my dishes while wearing only her skiddies!

Comment

(DrWillie @ Aug. 08 2010,11:59) While bar hopping last night, I run into a famous ladyboy who was celebrating a birthday.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH FAMOUS LADYBOY€™S BIRTHDAY IS ON AUGUST 7  
                    She's not that famous yet.  It must be Ice from Pook bar soi 6.  She turns 20.  My picture is here :

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....72;st=0 (post n° 19)

These days she has black hair and boobs.

Comment

Nice taste in ladyboys there .

Keep it up Dr Willie , keep it up
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Good stuff good Dr...

I've lusted after Bia as well...But surprised you said she is still learning...She has worked at Pook for at least a year...But I suppose we are all still learning...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(DrWillie @ Aug. 07 2010,14:57) Fortunately I brought an umbrella in my pants pocket. It folds up and is very compact.
                          What a great report! I love it when the writer includes lots of details about life in LOS as well as wonderful pics/intel about the girls and bars.

I was cracking up reading about your umbrella.

"Is that an umbrella in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"    
                          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

dr.w
                            very nice report .

thank you for mentioning me as i have never been to famous yet but i was following it's thread. and was happy to send you in the right direction. keep up the good work sir.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                            He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                            General George Patton Jr

Comment

Elastic Bear!!!! Urgent! Check your countdown clock. I think someone has added 3 or 4 days to it!!! Could be Ivor in Phuket doing his voodoo magic.

Comment

(Steff @ Aug. 09 2010,04:45) Elastic Bear!!!! Urgent! Check your countdown clock. I think someone has added 3 or 4 days to it!!! Could be Ivor in Phuket doing his voodoo magic.

no problem as time get's close i can fix it.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                                He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                                General George Patton Jr

Comment

Working...
                                X