X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good reporting Dr.W.    

I hope the rest of your trip is enjoyable.      

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

(ALASKAN BEAR @ Aug. 09 2010,04:35) dr.w
      very nice report .

thank you for mentioning me as i have never been to famous yet but i was following it's thread. and was happy to send you in the right direction. keep up the good work sir.
      FantasticPoohLasticBear's directions to Famous Bar:

"First, hop a flight from Alaska to Seattle. 3 day layover in Seattle (sleep in airport, wash up in bathrooms. Be sure to bring sandwiches). Flight from Seattle to Hong Kong, 12 hour layover. Flight from Hong Kong to BKK. Hitchhike BKK to Pattaya (be sure to bring more sandwiches and extra ear for inclusion in possible ransom note to parents). Once arrive in Pattaya, ask directions."

We luv 'ya AB, otherwise we wouldn't kid you so!
      Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Hahahahahahaha!!! DT you are a mean MF!!! He has it worked out to an exact science and it makes sense. I have checked with him. In fact if I was in his position I would do the same thing all things considered. I tried to change his travel plans until he explained to me why he was doing it the way he planned. AND it is fine.

Go Go Elastic Bear!!!! We'll be there waiting for you!!!

Comment

(deepthroat @ Aug. 09 2010,02:14)
          (DrWillie @ Aug. 07 2010,14:57) Fortunately I brought an umbrella in my pants pocket. It folds up and is very compact.
          What a great report! I love it when the writer includes lots of details about life in LOS as well as wonderful pics/intel about the girls and bars.

I was cracking up reading about your umbrella.

"Is that an umbrella in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"    
          The umbrella trick works great. The girls keep feeling and and are really impressed.

Comment

Today I met PACMAN. We went for a walk along the waterfront and he had some interesting views and helpful suggestions about Thailand. We had supper at a French restaurant at which the food was inexpensive and excellent. It was good to meet someone who has been on the scene for a while to share their views on the ins and outs of the scene in Pattaya.

After supper we went to La Bamba where there were several forum members. Sorry guys, with my memory, when we meet again I will forget you names.

Off to String fellows where I met this sweetie named May. We went back to my room for ST. May is passionate, playful and hard. She delivered a large load.

Then it was off to Ezy. PACMAN had determined that Carl was back and the bar would be open tonight. I met Carl who is open, friendly and genuine. The bar was full of customers and lady boys. Great news! May all lady boy bars be successful. Here I met up with PACMAN again.

PACMAN suggested that we head down walking street. It is now past 3:00 am. We met Julie. What a doll! Unfortunately, the possibility for two in one night has past. Regrettably, I said goodbye to Julie as she hurried off with someone else who obviously was signalling her while we were talking. It€™s amazing how these girls do not miss a thing. It is humbling to think, that in ways, I am putty in their hands.

PACMAN wants another beer but I need some sleep.

Picture of May
            Attached Files

Comment

(lemontree26 @ Aug. 08 2010,20:00)
              (DrWillie @ Aug. 08 2010,11:59) While bar hopping last night, I run into a famous ladyboy who was celebrating a birthday.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH FAMOUS LADYBOY€™S BIRTHDAY IS ON AUGUST 7  
              She's not that famous yet.  It must be Ice from Pook bar soi 6.  She turns 20.  My picture is here :

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....72;st=0  (post  n° 19)

These days she has black hair and boobs.
              You guys seem to be having a hard time with this, so here is a hint.

She used to work at La Bamba but now works at Obsessions!

Who is she???

Comment

Famous?        

Hmmm, you've got me there... Ice, Som, they are two ex-La Bamba girls I can think of. Dunno, I give up...        

It was a pleasure to meet you DrWillie. You are a very good listener & I was delighted to pass on the secret traditions of the *Ladyboy Warrior*...        

And wasn't Julie a classic? She was happy to flirt with us but the moment she spotted an old client, she took off running with nary a "how do you do".

She is the quintessential professional freelancer at the top of her game. She doesn't need to be polite, she knows we are just passing through & there are plenty more where we came from. I doubt there's a busier girl in all of Pattaya. 2 to 3 clients every single night, many of them repeat customers.

It does take the shine off her when you think about her in that light, I think May was a much better choice. Still a working girl, just not quite so professional.
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Perhaps he thinks Nikki worked at La Bamba...If she is the LB in question, he would be giving the wrong clues...She worked at 131...
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(DrWillie @ Aug. 09 2010,12:38) You guys seem to be having a hard time with this, so here is a hint.
                    She used to work at La Bamba but now works at Obsessions!
                    Who is she???
                    Nikki? Except she worked at La Bamba BEFORE it was La Bamba, back when Franck ran it as Club 69....

Comment

(deepthroat @ Aug. 09 2010,14:19) Except she worked at La Bamba BEFORE it was La Bamba, back when Franck ran it as Club 69....
                      Club 69...Good name...And probably already being used somewhere in Pattaya...

It was Club 131...And it was a different location...Across the Soi from La Bamba...Soi 13/1...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

See, that's what I get for pretending I know something about the place!

Thanks Kahuna. At least I was in the ballpark to being close!  

Would I be correct in saying that the Club 131 sign still hangs in the Soi across the street from La Bamba? Thought I remembered seeing it there in February.

Comment

Well here is clue #3 for the birthday girl.
                          Attached Files

Comment

After breakfast, I went down to the beach and rented a chair for 30 baht and read. After returning I packed what I could because I will have to get up early to be driven to Bangkok airport for my trip to Phuket.

I then called PACMAN and we decided to link up for supper at Hoph Brew Haus at the foot of Soi 13/1. We shared a pizza and devoured the salad bar. I usually have salads at every dinner meal and have been not ordering them for fear of getting some bug. This bar is supposedly safe and was excellent. Maybe the reason I enjoyed it so much was that I have not had a salad in a week. The pizza was good €“ a nice thin crust. Since my last trip three years ago, I have noticed that the quality and availability of dairy products has improved. The restaurant had a group playing which I enjoyed. Their repertoire was eclectic including everything from blues and Dave Brubeck to the Beetles to Opera.

After dinner PACMAN showed me where Pook Swan and Cat€™s Place were. We then headed down to Famous bar where I could not resist Pinky.

Then it was down to Ezy and the bar was busy €“ in fact it was the busiest bar that I visited during the night. After a few more beers it was after 1:00 and I called it quits and went back to the hotel.

Comment

(DrWillie @ Aug. 10 2010,16:43) Their repertoire was eclectic including everything from blues and Dave Brubeck to the Beetles to Opera.
                              They are a good band, like a breath of fresh air after the racket being played in every bar in Walking Street. Imagine having a good Italian meal in Pattaya while listening to classic opera arias. That drummer has a wonderful voice.

Funiculi, funicula anyone?

I notice you haven't mentioned your own not-insignificant jazz career...      

Seriously, our DrWillie even played with Charlie Parker, was I not supposed to mention that? I know if I had shared a stage with the Bird, I would want to say something.

Ask Admin to delete my last paragraph if that should stay secret. And they could spell Beatles for you at the same time...      

And the birthday girl? I don't know what name she told you but that's Som, one of my two guesses. Now where's my prize?
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(Steff @ Aug. 09 2010,04:45) Elastic Bear!!!! Urgent! Check your countdown clock. I think someone has added 3 or 4 days to it!!! Could be Ivor in Phuket doing his voodoo magic.
                                I don't give a fuck about cuntdown clocks
                                I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Working...
                                X