Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(f0xxee @ Nov. 14 2010,06:24) Lucky for me she has worldly tastes and the house is not purple and pink.
    That was a brave call Fox.. glad it turned out OK.
    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

I had a lb girlfriend in Manila (and we are still good friends today - i moved to Abu Dhabi).

1 - Respect: lb? male or female. Respect the person for what they are. Listen to them, learn from them and be there for them.

2- Don't think your culture is better. I learned a lot about life from my lb partner. I also learned a lot about myself.

3 - You get people staring and commenting once in a while. Don't worry about it. They have issues and not you and your partner. Be proud that you are with a beautiful (inside and out human being)

My ladyboy partner was not just a lover but a best friend (and still is). She is there for me when things go wrong and vice versa. I recently had a death in my family and she propped me up. She will also be a special part of my life.

Comment

Yep, good points, ripping.

I struck gold about three years ago and it's been fantastic ever since.

I saw a photograph of a ladyboy on a good friend's camera and said right then that 'this is the one.' I waded in there, fought for her honour and we've been very close ever since.

As normal and 'girly' as we like to think (or hope) our girlfriends are there are special challenges having a ladyboy as a partner.

If you have extra patience and you want it to work then it will.

If someone tells you that they are set in their ways and don't/won't change then side line these losers.

We have to change and adapt you want your life to get better.
        The Ladyboy Quest... It just goes on and on and on!

Comment

Working...
        X