Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never really been bothered by the "walk of shame" as my usual hotel is well acquainted with me and my visitors - although it's been the same lady and her friends the previous several years.

However, one time I think it was in 2004 or 2005, I was captivated by the lovely preop, Vee who was number 1 in Cascade both literally and figuratively back then. This was in her pre breast implant years, and she had a lovely hormone bust. I was coming out of Nana Plaza hand in hand with Vee when one of my co-workers from Abu Dhabi happened to be wandering inside! We had greetings, I introduced Vee and wished each other a great vacation. Later back at work he mentioned he thought Vee was a beautiful girl and I was lucky to "catch" her - none the wiser she was an lb!  

Photo courtesy of KL 2007 post breast implants

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(jimslim @ Feb. 12 2011,18:32)
      (TTChang @ Feb. 12 2011,16:50) I used the back entrance at Dynasty Inn with my catch of the day recently, to be met by a security guy who directed us to the front desk.  Oh the shame of it  
      I had to use the back entrance there on one occasion (oh matron !)

Little Cartoon had informed me she was banned for chucking her shoe at the reception lady (maybe watching the Al Jazzera channel a little too much   )

She hid around the side whilst I walked through to bid the ladies good night all the while checking for shoe dents in the plaster .

Given she's only about 4ft 10 she was easy to sneak in and out again next day .
       made me laugh out loud that jim, great story    

Shes still OK at the Dawin I think     love that little minx to bits  

Jenny from the Guess Bar waltzed through past reception in the Dynasty Grande a couple of times with me.
      When I asked her why they didnt challenge her for her ID she just replied "I come here a lot, they know me well"    

The Majestic Grande are great too, especially the doorman who would give me an approving wink when I walked past with a ladyboy who towered over me at approx 6ft 4ins for 5 nights    

Im not sure sure what the reception or doorstaff thought when she would leave for University in the mornings dressed in her uniform, I know what mine were    

A few pics of her below, btw I knew her before her tit job    

P.S. That pic of Alaskan Bear with the two lb's and the expression on those guys faces is one of the all time CLASSIC photos  imho caught brilliantly by jimbo  
      Attached Files
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Some great stories... I can listen to Tomcat's old school rhetoric for ever!
        SHEMALE.CENTER
        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

.. ALASKAN BEAR returns for an encore...
          Attached Files
          .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

The origanal walk of shame pic

jimbo34
            Ladyboy God

Donate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:35 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Report Post Add User to Ignore List
            Goodbye mate, see you again soon.

Oh will you just look at the smug look on his face!
            Attached Files
            http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

Who are the girls SW? I know there's no shame in you

Comment

One was one you met at xmas and other was Annie.

SW„¢
                http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

(spare wheel @ Feb. 13 2011,21:55)  One was one you met at xmas and other was Annie.

SW„¢
                  I nearly said Annie because of her dress but I would never have got the t'other one

Comment

(Tomcat @ Feb. 12 2011,07:47) I had a big incident in Narai Hotel in Silom , where they do indeed have many black tie events and regard themselves as a bit conservative and old fashioned.
                    Great story Tomcat, thanks for the laugh.

Comment

I stopped staying at the August Suites partly because of the loooong walk through the lobby and each and every staff member greeting me with "Good night Mr. __ (my last name)". I know they are just being polite.

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Feb. 14 2011,09:06) "Good night Mr. __ (my last name)".
                        One of the main reasons I return time and again to the PBR is the front desk girls.  I adore them.

I've walked through that lobby with most all manner of nefarious characters in all stripes of sartorial strangeness, and never so much as a batted eye from my girls.  They've always made me feel comfortable and welcome.

But when it comes time for my paramour to bid adieu, and she goes it alone for the aftermath walk-of-shame, and they call up to my room for a final check before handing over her ID, I just relish when they never fail to coo for all to hear, "Thank you, Bennie!" like little schoolgirls, just letting my girl know who's cock of the walk in those parts...    

PS -- For the record, I guessed both of Spare Wheel's companions...  

Comment

I did have a bad experience at the PBR last May.....for the most part they had no problem with LB guests, but my first night there I brought back Eye from Obsessions, now at Koyo7, and the only male at the desk had to announce for everyone within earshot, "do you know this is a ladyboy"? Having a few drinks I stopped short of really making a scene, but I'll look at other places before I return to PBR..Hawk

Comment

They do the same at Pattaya Centre Hotel as well. Why dont they announce it over the PA and be done with it

" Mr Henri Renardeux of room 1315 has just walked in with a Ladyboy, hes at reception now if anyone would like to come and see"

Comment

(Hawkeye @ Feb. 14 2011,16:45) I did have a bad experience at the PBR last May.....

and the only male at the desk
                              Sorry to hear that, Hawk.  There's no intelligible excuse for that shit.  People who are unhappy try to bring other people down to their level.

I don't think I've ever seen a male employed specifically to work behind the front desk at the PBR, at any hour.  Maybe if it was late could he have been covering for someone and not known or given fuck all?  Was he there other times?

Yeah, I didn't mention the hombres.  Can't think of one that I'm a real fan of...  not including Kim, and maybe the internet dude...

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Feb. 14 2011,09:06) I stopped staying at the August Suites partly because of the loooong walk through the lobby and each and every staff member greeting me with "Good night Mr. __ (my last name)". I know they are just being polite.  
                                They are a friendly bunch in there no doubt .

You can't escape through reception without someone popping up with a wave and a "Have a nice day sir"

Unfortunately I'm one of those hyperactive people who nips in and out about ten times a day .

Reception - "Goodbye have a nice day sir !"

Me "Just popping out to buy a bunch of banana's , back in 5 mins "

Reception (5 mins later) - "Hello sir!"

Repeat again in 30 mins when I remember I need to go to the 7/11 again .

Still it beats people with grumpy faces  
                                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                                X