Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just tell the desk that I will return shortly after capturing some local exotic species with my "special net".
    Attached Files
    Fuckstick... AKA?

Comment

Welcome back to this forum, Fuckstick. Can't ever imagine you having a walk of shame!
      TT

Comment

This walk of shame thingy is alien to me By the time I'm ready for bed with my chosen one, alcohol is also in attendance and I'm past caring what others are thinking or saying

Comment

(farangbah @ Feb. 14 2011,10:07) I've walked through that lobby with most all manner of nefarious characters in all stripes of sartorial strangeness...
          Show off!
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

I have gvercome the shame factor over the years. sometimes I go for the small petite type who may be mistaken by some drunken falangs as a g/g. No such luck when Iam with my old mates pat or Ping pong Both are about5ft 11 With high heels and hair up they are about 6ft 9. Any shame disapears with the closing of the lift doors and the subsequent unleashing of passion or is it lust My speciality is a "dry grind" against the side wall Oh I am getting half a Ballarat thinking about it!!

Comment

Oh I made myself laugh!!

Comment

about 8 years ago, used to stop in the world inn in soi 7/1

barfined kiki from casanova about closing time and found out what its like to do the walk of shame.

don't know if you remember kiki, but she wasn't the hardest to spot ladyboy, at that time being very blonde and having a very impressive set of bolt-ons.

being after 2 in the morning, she decided not to waste time on changing out of the bar clothes, which consisted of a fish-net stocking type cat suit and a thong, she just shoved her chest out and headed off towards sukhumvit rd.

well funny as fuck walking out of nana (round of applause walking down the stairs), but the reaction seemed to change with the different types of tourists out in the street. we got as far as the crossing on sukhumvit and the two policemen on traffic duty, one of which kindly stopped a taxi opened the door and suggested we use it.

know that not being bad enough we get to the world to find an english couple with two kids (a toddler and a ten year old boy) just off the plane and checking-in into there phone-box sized reception.

tried to do the descent thing and waited outside for 10 minutes but they weren't budging, so we agreed on me going ahead getting the key, calling the the lift and kiki following. and it was from the lift i had the great view of the stunned silence from the family as kiki strutted between them handed in her ID-card and joined me. the bit that haunts me to this day is when the mother reach in front of the 10 year old lad and covered his eyes.

joe

Comment

Nice Story

Comment

(Masahiko @ Feb. 12 2011,17:52) I just give them my hotel and room number and have them meet me there in 15 minutes...
                    Also avoids awkward/useless small talk on the walk back.. Back in the room waiting for the call from reception. Otherwise I always choose hotels with discrete lobbys  
                    I used the back entrance at Dynasty Inn with my catch of the day recently
                    Slumming it are we TT  

The closest I ever got to the WoS was a call from security at 6am insisting I come down. 'Just let them in' I implored. No chance...

Turned out it was Viv and Minty looking for an after party tag team
                    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

What means shame ? I dont have this word in my vocabulary
                      belowstanding a few pics of ladyboy outfits on the way to my hotel
                      pic 1 Jeje how she sat with me in a bhatbus
                      pic 2 Pat (Phuket) in streetdress
                      pic 3 with May on Walking Street
                      Attached Files

Comment

(Ernesto 01 @ Feb. 15 2011,20:38) What means shame ?
                        Love it...

Comment

pic 1 another decent dressed ladyboy in Pattaya
                          pic 2 slightly crazy Sandra
                          pic 3 Patt in another "streetdress"
                          Attached Files

Comment

pic 1 Nin , one of my best, unfortunately I cant find her anymore
                            pic 2 Crazy Sandra, would you walk with her in the street ?
                            pice 3 Pattaya Sex in the City Bar
                            Attached Files

Comment

pic 1 Sweetie from sex in the City Soi 6
                              pic 2 another decent looker from Soi 8
                              pic 3 after all in daylight
                              Attached Files

Comment

pic 1 Bo on the beach
                                pic 2 Noi (Lucky love ) in street look
                                pic 3 YaYa and Aum on their way down Soi 6
                                Attached Files